Hi Again!

J

Joan_CD

Hi Girls,

Gosh it's been forever since I was last here. I hope everyone is doing well and our boobie godmothers are taking carte of us :) ! I attached a couple of pictures to show where I am. I am between a B and small C cup. I always said I would be happy with a full B or small C. Uh Uh! Now I want a solid C to a small D. I think that would look better on my body frame. And my wife agrees that would look best for me! Now if I could just figure a way to move my tummy fat to my boobies.... hmmmmm ;)

Take care ladies and happy noogling!!!!!!!

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 400
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 308
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 313
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 495
J

Joan_CD

Oh for goodness sake, they are all upside down!!!!! I'm sorry :-[

J

Joan_CD

Hi D,

Hide them? Goodness no. It's taken so long to get where I am, at least 2 years. I am proud of my breasts! By the way, yours look great in your profile pic!

NadiOne

Joan_CD said:
Hi D,

Hide them? Goodness no. It's taken so long to get where I am, at least 2 years. I am proud of my breasts! By the way, yours look great in your profile pic!

Good for you letting those girls out of Frolick and mingle :). You look a lot bigger than a B small C. Keep up. The good work.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I agree with you Double. They definitely look bigger than a B small C. I wear a 38B and mine don't look like that. Great progress. I hope mine look that soon. What size domes are you using? What's your pumping routine?

spudys

Vivian B
Hi Jen, it's good to hear from you again. i was wondering what had happened t oyou! you have made some really good grown from the last time we talked. keep up the good work. Love Vivian