Hi everyone! It's been a long time, but I'm back!

Teeny Tiny

Hi all! I didn't give the NB the effort I should have over the last 9 months or so since I bought it. Life got in the way, my boyfriend and I got married on New Year's Eve, and I did a lot of traveling with him for a few months when he had to go out of town for work. But over the last month or so I have been very devoted to getting the shape I've always wanted. And I have to say that I am very enthused with my results. Before noogling I didn't even fill a 34A cup. Now after a day of noogling I have to wear a 36B - 36C to be comfortable. What a difference it has made in a very short time when used often, which is easy when you don't work and don't have anything else to do most of the day. I noogle when I get up, then again after lunch, after dinner, and just before I go to bed. By the time I go to bed after 3 or 4 sessions of noogling they are so much bigger that my hubby can't keep his hands to himself. Talk about a self confidence builder, not to mention how much more stimulating and enjoyable it is for both of us. I was skeptical and nervous about noogling before I started, but now I am sooo glad I did! I don't know how many of you out there remember me, but I just want to say thanks to everyone for all of the support and advice that was given to me in the beginning.

Happy noogling!!!