Hi, I'm new and full of questions!

Questing

Hi there, how are you?

My name is Ella and I just chanced across this forum today, it's been a most interesting time reading about different people's experiences in the world of breast pumping and enhancement! In fact, I honestly had no idea this sort of thing existed and had such a loyal following. With the beautiful and amazing results I have seen in the gallery thread, I would have thought that most people desiring larger breasts would prefer this method over, say, unnatural looking and expensive silicone implants. I feel lucky to have found this. :)

To give a little background on myself - I am 19 years old, from Australia. Recently I bit the bullet and made the decision to start losing some body fat and gain more muscle. Except, I have to be honest - the reason I've been putting this off for so long (about a year or so) is that I couldn't bring myself to lose my breasts. I'm actually very attached to them - I've had large breasts since I hit puberty - and it would make me sad to see a part of myself go, I suppose. It seems like if I did lose substantial breast volume, noogling might be a way to rectify the loss.

I have a couple of questions in my journey of finding out whether NB would be appropriate for me or not. Firstly, I'm a bit worried about two main things. I don't know whether I'm being silly or not but it seems like using a pump would stretch one's skin, possibly causing stretch marks and sag? What do you think about this?

Also, would you recommend that I lose the extra body fat first and then begin noogling, or should I begin both programs at the same time? Or doesn't it matter that much?

Sorry for all the questions, hahaha, I'm just excited. Thanks for your help!

Ella
xo

LAWMANN2004

HI quest!!!
Welcome to the forum!! It may seem strange, but
you will find that all of the people on here will answer
any questions that you have.
As far as weight loss is concerened, I have lost 20#
in 2 months. It hasn't affected my boobies at all.
As far as streach marks go, I am still new to this(12wks)
and haven't seen any at all. Yes the system will strech
the skin, but you go slowly and give the skin a chance to
grow with the expansion. Good luck and please keep us
up dated with your progress.
Jamie2

Boobalicious

Hi there.
Welcome to the forum and please never think of any question as silly! we've all been there and it may be a question that someone else would like to know the answer to also, so two birds and all that!

Anyway. In contrast to Jamie2, I lost only 1stone in weight over a 3 month period and went from a C down to a B cup - a loose B cup at that!! so unfortunately you may have no control over where you will lose weight from. with regards to stretch marks - yes your skin will stretch, but if you've had bigger boobs before, you will just grow back into them as your skin is used to stretching to that size. Also, make sure you use a good moisturiser on your boobs before you start as it not only helps with keeping the cups sucked in place, but also helps prevent those stretch marks! I dont see why you shouldn't use the NBE at the same time as losing weight, maybe that'll be a way of reducing any potential loss?

Good luck!

Boobilicious. ;)

SueB5

Hi Ella
I too worried about those 2 questions when I started. I am still very new (8 weeks now) I have gone from small domes to large over that time so I should have sagging and stretch marks, I would have thought. However, I have not and can state categorically that I have just gained fullness and a better shape. No growth though according to a tape measure! Sue

that1spaztichik

Hope I can help out a bit...I went on a crazy gym regimen during my 3rd month of noogling. If you check out my pics, you'll see that I continued to grow, and I was up to a C cup. I was going to the gym 5-6 times a week! I truly believe that the two activities never correlated. Now, I have lost some growth and I have no idea why (haven't even been going to the gym, so I'm truly confused) , but at least back at that time, it didn't seem to matter. Good luck!

Believe me Ella. I was so worried about the exact same things when I started to noogle. I thought that if your boobs were being stretched and defated for an hour 2 x a day then that could only lead to sagging BUT it seems not to be the case. I am not prone to stretch marks but have been using an awful lot of lotion to avoid them because, your skin is strecthing, you need to use something. I pay a lot of attention to the skin on my breasts after showers too so as not to let them dry out in any way.

The sagginess question is a good one. I couldn't see how they wouldn't be saggy. I was just willing to take the chance. Over the 10 weeks I have been noogling I have noticed NO sagginess or droop/loose skin, only fuller, rounder breasts.