Hi I'm new to noogle-need all the help I can get

chanelfit

Hi
I am a college student, and my size is 34AA or 34A.
So I spent the past hour reading threads all over the website, and now I'm seriously considering getting this, except I have some concerns. If someone who is more experienced than I am and has experienced all (or a few) of these can answer my questions, that would be great!
so here are the questions:
1. With my size, should I get the medium dome/large dome/small dome?
2. I am as worried about the shape of my boobs as their size. I would rather NOT start noogling if after noogling the size increases but the shape does nott become pretty. I heard Brava gives you a better shape (since their dome is shaped more like an oval not a perfect circle, so it would pump up the upper breast too? (This is the kind of thine I want, because my boobs are 'pear boobs' as you call them, from the side. I don't want the upper breast to be disproportional to the lower breast. Is this possible to achieve? if so, how would I do it?
3. Following up on questions 2, if I buy a bigger dome (like, a middle or a large instead of a small), would it help me get even breast growth from the bottom of the boobs to the top (below the collar bone and around the cleavege area)? or would I just not be able to get enough suction?
4. I am SO PARANOID about getting indentions!!! (or, permenant redness, for that matter.) Has anyone experienced this? Would the silicon ring things they sell on the website help?

Thank you so much :)
I hope I can get a lot of helpful feedback so I can continue considering doing this!

itsjust4fun91

For size you need to talk to Lucy she's the expert. As for shape, I think it does wonders for shape. I love the shape of mine now. They are very round and firm and I've recently noticed another benefit I'm tickled with and that is the fact that, my old stretch marks from breastfeeding seem to be fading since I started having growth with this.

As for indentations. I'm one of the people that had a problem with that, but only once I moved up to the XL cups. I tried the foam rings that noogleberry made and they didn't help with it at all. I know they have some new rings now, but I haven't tried those, so I don't know. Instead I made my own padding solution and have no marks anymore no matter how much I pump.

When I used the smaller cups with the rings though, I never had a problem with indents.

Mel

Anastasia916

Yea for size I say consult Lucy, cause I'm not sure if you should start with the small or mediums, but I definitely think the large would be too big to start with for your size. The foam rings didn't work for me either and haha didn't know about the new silicone rings until I read this (man it's been a while since I've been on here!). I didn't have a problem with indents until I got to the XL's mine didn't last long but I didn't want them to start either, so I started using the campers tape method, that worked for a while. Then after I got adjusted to the XL's (took months haha) I stopped using even that then I was fine not using anything. As for shape, I had a son and breastfed so before NBE I had a saggy 32AA that was flat on top! LOL I grew to a 32B with herbal NBE before finding noogleberry, but I was still somewhat saggy and still a little "empty" on top. NB definitely fixed that for me, you can go check out my pic page in the gallery to see what I mean. I'm now a permanent 32D. It does take time, consistency and patience, but if you got that your sure to reach your goals. Good luck!

chanelfit

Hi
Thanks so much for the infos
some more questions thou:
1. How do I get in touch with Lucy?
2. How long would it take for the things to be delivered? I'm leaving on the 20th. Would it get here if I ordered it within the next 2~3 days?
3. What is the method you have used instead of the silicons?

jnorton22002

Hi I want,

You can reach Lucy at lucy@noogleberry.com. It is hard to say how long to get them. I got mine in about 8 days after ordering. I think it depends on WHERE you are. As for methods to use. Pump and hold, pump and release and a combination of both are used. In pump and hold, be sure to pump only until you feel good pressure and then hold until it seems less and then pump again. In puymp and release you do just that, but hold for a count, like may 10 seconds or whatever, then release. In the use of both you do the same as with both but you start with pump and release for about 20 minutes then pump and hold for 20 then finish with pump and release. I hope this helps and oh welcome to the forum. They call me Mama J Hugs to you :-* :-* :-* :-*

chanelfit

Hi mamaJ,
Thanks much for the methods! I was also looking for some methods/tips on padding to avoid indents (do the silicons they sell work?)
thanks!

jnorton22002

Hi again, there are different methods there too. Noogleberry has foam rings you can order. sometimes it is prudent to cut and shape them a little. Others use silicone rings. I don't use anything. By the time one hour is up or whatever, I'm fine. Sometimes just going slower and using a little less pressure gives better results. For example, lately, I have been using my old large domes and then using the extra large. I HAVE seen a difference. soooo slower may be better. good luck my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-*

chanelfit

Thanks again!
Sooooooo the good news is- I've decided to buy the product!
BUT I need to know what I should get first-just the domes? would that give me all the equipments I need? Or would I have to buy the silicon/foams separately? Are silicons rings and foams the same thing? Should I get the pumper? I'm ooper excited-- but nervous at the same time! ;D

jnorton22002

Hi again

Hun, just buy the domes. whatever size you buy, will include all that is needed. Drink LOTS of water and be sure to pump slowly. The turtle wins this race, if you know what I mean

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

michelle

You will need the pump as well. If you want to walk around with the domes on your chest, the airlock is a good idea.

It took about 3 weeks to get my package to the US. If you live here, I would order the rings as well. You never know, you might need them or want to experiment with them and now you have to wait another 3 weeks to use them.

I got the rings, the airlock, the tubing, the pump, and the medium domes for about $88 US I think... that's pennies to what I've already spent on trying to (unsuccessfully) get these puppies to grow. I say get everything at once so you can noogle as comfortably as possible. I should have ordered 2 dome sizes to play around with too but didn't and now I have to wait on them. The rings didn't come either and I really wish I had them.

HOWEVER if you are on a budget then yes, just the tubing, pump, and domes is needed.