Hmmmm? Anyone one else experienced this?

Teeny Tiny

Okay, things were going great. But now I'm not quite sure what's going on, or if it's normal.

I was experiencing great swelling, they were bigger, fuller, firmer, bouncier, but still squeezable when I took the domes off ;D. Now over the last couple days I've noticed that I'm not getting quite as much swelling even though the time of the month was just right for the biggest swelling of the month, and instead of being somewhat firmer but still soft and bouncy when I take the domes off they are almost rock hard to the touch, like bad implants :eek:. And my right one that was almost completely caught up to my left one in size is smaller again when the swelling goes down, and it has a dull throbbing pain inside on the outer top area facing the armpit. :'(. The left one has no pain though, and seems to be retaining a bit more swelling than the right :-\.

??? Has anyone else experienced this? Is it in any way normal? Is it anything that I should be worried about? ???

S

sissy2345

I have experienced the hardness before, and it's usually before I grow a little, so maybe it's good news for you. It can be uncomfortable. As far as the smaller one shrinking, or any other changes, I have come to realize that when anything seems off, it's usually a leak somewhere.

--Sissy

M

Mumma Bear

I've had the rock hard thing too - always in luteal phase. I always thought it was a good sign and seems to come before a growth spurt. :)

Tina

I have also had this happen to me. I am wondering how long should I wait before I pump again?

Thanks