Hooters stat's

noog

Hi, I've been noogling for about 3 weeks, and another 3 weeks with a homemade one, while waiting for the noogleberry to show up. So I don't know if I should count the previous 3 weeks with the homemade one, becuase i'm not sure it worked... definately was glad to recieve the real thing!!! Here are my stats....Using medium domes.
breastfed 4 kids, a year for each
underbust: 27
accross nipples: 30-301/2
bra: 34A even though measurements say AA always have worn a 34A
boobs were deflated and small :-[

The first time pumping I was already past the markings on the mediums, so ordered larges. Still waiting for them to come!! Not a lot of swelling for first week, then one day I used them in the bathtub, filled the whole domes to the ends, took them off and they were huge (to me anyway)!! It was way nice to see what it would be like to have big boobs! My husband finally was not thinking I was crazy for ordering the noogleberry after I sent him a picture of my swelling, he then said he loved my noogle boobs! To bad the swelling only lasted a couple of hours. I think I swelled bigger because it was a week before aunt flow. Still have been swelling pretty well though. When I measured the swelling was over 32in., which is still not that big, but seemed so to me.

So here are my measurements now, 3 week after noogling {and a couple of weeks with homemade contraption)
underbust:27
over nipples: 31in

so might have grown a half an inch if the tape measure is in the right spot,not much but better then nothing!!also I am taking PM twice a day, and 2000 msm a day. started the PM a week ago, so we'll see if it helps. Was noogling 3 times a day for 45 min, have just stared sleeping with them for a coulple hours two days ago, so we'll see if it helps! I can see some fullness, Would love some C boobs for summer!! We'll be measuring again in a month!

Strumpet

Half an inch in your first month? Definitely something to be proud of! :)
Hope you continue to have such good results!

noog

Thanks strumpet!! Hopefully I measured right and there is a gain! It is hard to tell if your measuring right, I guess the good thing is my husband can tell a little difference on my upper breast! I took a picture when I first started, but erased it since it was on my phone, wish I would of kept it to compare, I do still have one of me on my bikini top,so maybe later when I get brave i'll post it. Looks like your waiting for the large domes like me, we'll have to see how that goes!! Happy growing to all of us! ;D

SueB5

Hi Hooter. I was a AA to start with and I know how an extra half inch feels. It makes such a difference to the overall appearance and wobble factor. Great isn't it! Keep motivated! Sue

roadrashes

Congrats & isn't fantastic when you have a significant other to support you too. :0 I will look forward to your stats next month

noog

Thanks sue, and roadrashes for the support! I'm glad my husband supports me with it because I know how funny it must look when I have the domes on!! Always good to see hope from people who were a double A ! My husband was laughing when I told him how excited I was when i ran on the treadmill without a bra, and I actually had to support my girls with my hands because There was some jiggle going on!! Haven't had that since I breast fed my last child! I'm glad he puts up with my boobie obsession!

ButterflyKisses

I'm in the same boat as you :). Although I have only started noogling again for about a week now, I feel so much heavier in my breasts and they jiggle when I jump or run. I love the feel after swelling of not being able to fit 4 finger where my cleavage should be hahaha :D goodluck! I can't wait to see your continued results. You definitely should be proud of the progress you made in such a short period of time!

noog

Yea!! Finally after 5 weeks of waiting I received my large domes!! So looking at them I thought it was going to be a big task getting them on, but it went well! I bought the new foam rings, and they worked great. I think they helped me in being able to get them on. Ran them under hot water, lubed up, and they stayed on great! The swelling after about 20 minutes didn't seem as outward as I get with the mediums, so I decided to put the mediums on until I reached the end, and then switched to the larges. I was able to get to the 3 inch mark, they looked pretty good when I was done! Still I know i'll get better swelling on top after I use them a little more. Excited that I have more room to grow finally! Will keep ya updated!

SueB5

Good news! I had the same thing when I changed domes and employed the same strategy. It worked for me. Sue

noog

Hey Sue and Strumpet- when you first started using the larges along, did you get very good swelling after you took them off? Seems like the only way I get good swelling is if I use the mediums first then the larges. If you guys have any ways you've found that helps, let me know. Maybe it just takes time!! So impatient!!

Strumpet

I'm still using the larges after doing like 20 minutes P&R with the mediums, but I seem to be getting good swelling that way. I think it's normal to stall a bit when you're using the next size up - a lot of people report that.

noog

That's what I went back to. It seems like much better results, even though it's a pain!! Strumpet I tried the larges without the padding, all I can say is ouch!! That lasted like three minutes, and had to get my padding on. So your doing good if you can do it without it!! I've been doing my noogle routine in the bathtub, and after a little over a hour I filled the large domes! I couldn't believe it. I asked my husband if the swelling looked bigger, and he said they looked huge! Good sign!! I luuuuvvvv the bath for nooglin, definatly would not get that result without it! Problem is, i'm going to be a prune when I noogle 3 times a day lol! I did the same thing for the first couple of weeks with the mediums, and I think it helped them stretch a little easier. Same result both times I noogled today, hopefully it will mean some growth!!

noog

Hey gals, I know it's before a month, but thought I'd do a quick update,so here it is...
Beginning
Underbust 27
Over nipples 301/2
Above nipples 30 1/2

Now a little over a month and a half on nb
Underbust 27
Over nipples 32!! Yea
Above nipples 32 !!

Nb definatly works love it!! Just been using the large for a couple days, I know i'll get some good growth going on! Hard to believe I've grown that much, but still have a ways to go. I've measured at 32 for about 2 weeks, so hopefully the larges will get me past that. I tried on a non padded 34 A, and I was busting out of it.! Yea then I tried on a 34b non padded bra it fit, but no pillage over the top. I'd say I'm a small b now. I'm on my way to my C's baby!! Good thing i'm measuring because you definatly don't feel like you grow, and then you look at the tape measure, and your like wow! Wish I had some beginning photos dangit.

Strumpet

Woahh almost 2 inches in less than a month! You my lady are a fast responder.
I can't say I'm not jealous, but mega congrats for sure. =) You'll have C's before you know it!

noog

Thanks strumpet :) I hope the boobie growth keeps coming,I still have a ways to go, but I got to remember where I was to begin with. seeing growth is giving me more hope for my C's! May we both get some big boobies for summer!

noog

I thought I should update my routine, was taking pm, but stopped taking it about maybe 2 weeks ago. Then was opening the capsules and mixing it with lotion to massage before nooglin. Haven't been so faithful to that lately, I get in a hurry to just get my nooglin going. Maybe pm helped with growth,hmmm maybe will be trying it again. With my medium cups, was nooglin about 30 minutes three times a day or until I filled the cups which got faster the more I noogled. I also did this in the bathtub, which seems to help fill the cups sooner. Then after they were filling my mediums faster, and I was waiting on my larges, I got sick of taking so many baths, and did the steamy cup method with a hot towel on top. It worked pretty good, closest thing to nooglin in the tub. Then finally I got my larges, Decided needed the hot water to get my skin stretched a little more ,so i'm back nooglin in the tub 3 times a day. I use my mediums until I fill them, then switch to my larges. After about an hour I've been filling my larges lately!! Then I can't help but try my bikini tops on with my swelling!! I can tell the larges are helping with upper growth and side growth, luv it! Can't wait till it's permanent. For supplements, all i'm taking is 1000 msm, flaxseed when I remember, maybe i'll go back to pm. That's it for now, hope these larges get me past the 32 inch ! Happy nooglin all...

Lily13

Wow it sounds like you are definitely a fast responder! You are making such great progress and it's been less than 2 months!! Grats :)

noog

Thanks lily! Now if I could get them past the 32 inch mark! I thought I'd start up on the pm again, see if that helps. Thanks to strumpet, and optimistics good post about the contoured large, I decided give it a try again, and loved how comfortable they were, and the swelling was much better then with the large. I swelled to 34,inches, loved it!! With the larges I was only getting to 33. So we'll test again tomorrow to see if it's as good. ;D

t-bug

Congrats on the growth, I'm just wondering what it is that keeps your large cups on? I have a 27ish ribcage and after failing to get both cups on at once I tried one at a time and the marks overlapped, making me think I'm just not "ribbed" enough for larges. Is it the padding or the preheating that does it do you think?