Hope 2 b a c

laquintak

Hi I have been noogling for a month now. I am a 34a and breastfed 3 kids for about 2 years each. I ordered the large cups to start with after reading a lot of posts on here thinking they would last a while and i don't want to be bigger than a 34c once i started could fill them after about 3 weeks. I have to tape down my nipples just so I can keep getting suction to go to the 3inch mark. I am also taking powdered PM 1/8tsp twice a day. I do the pump and hold method for about 2 hours a day.

No growth so far but will keep it up till at least the new year but if no growth at all will stop cause I now have permanent marks by my armpit.

hopefulgal

Hi and welcome! Your stats sound a lot like mine. I have both the mediums and large domes. The mediums seem to work better for me, the fit is better and more comfortable to pump with. I get some pretty bad rings when I pump too, but they fade after a few hours. I always have to work up to the large cups, like after a few days of consistent pumping, and after at least an hour in the mediums then I can pump with the larges. If I try to use the larges first its very painful and the ting marks are bad. This may just be my experience, but I thought I'd share, I think you might wanna try the mediums first? Good luck with your noogling :)

laquintak

Thanks for the info I'm already filling the large to the 2.5 inch mark tho so I don't think the mediums will do anything for me, just wish they weren't so wide on the chest.

hopefulgal

That is awesome! Sounds like you are doing really good! Did your marks go away too? You've inspired me to pump more lol, its inspiring to hear when someone is making progress.

laquintak

No they are worse actually I'm noticing them UNDER my breasts now I'm thinking of trying vasoline jelly cause maybe its like some sort of chafing/burning effect from the pressure of the domes. Gonna try it and see what happens.

laquintak

So I have been feeling discouraged since it seemed like I wasn't having any swelling after taking off the cups and I decided to measure myself pre and post noogling. Results...........before noogling i measured over nipples 35 1/4 after noogling 36 1/2!!!!!!!!! I was truly shocked you really shouldn't just go by what you see measuring ALWAYS tells the truth. This has really encouraged me to keep going. The swelling doesn't last long but to know I am swelling once the cups come off is a great motivator.