Hope to start soon (Finally started!)

andrea_h

Well, I finally ordered it tonight. Hope it gets here soon, cause I'm getting anxious. Figured I could go ahead and get a before pic and post it. I'm a 38/40 A now.

normal_102_0032.JPG

I hope to eventually get to a C if possible.

morghyn

Re: Hope to start soon

Andrea! welcome to the forum
I'm sure that NB will give you the desired results with time and perseverance
Be positive!
sofia

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!
With time you will find loads of information on this forum.
Ask any questions that you might have, some one will find the answer for you.
Some important points, Don't over pump, use lots of lotion, drink lots of water,
And remember to massage before and after.
This system works, but it takes time, and lots of it to gain growth.
Go slowly, as some grow fast, and others grow slow.
What works for me, might not work for you. Find what works for you, and stick with it.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will soon find you !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

eva_bs

Hi Dear and welcome to the forum!!!!! :)
Congrats on your order!!!!
I am sure you will get to your goal!!!! Remember to be patience!!!! o.k.? give it at least a year! Don't get fustrated if you don't get the swelling you want...
I still don't get good swelling but I grew one cup size!!! :)
Good Luck dear!!!!
Don't forget to keep us all updated on your progress! :)

andrea_h

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Until I found this forum, I thought all forums were populated with either horny young geeks or crotchety old me, lol. So much kindness here. Anyway, I'm getting so anxious for it to get here. I hope it doesn't take too long. Anyone know roughly how long it takes to ship to the US?

Jamie, thanks for the pointers. I'll keep them in mind for sure. I've actually been massaging the past couple months now, so I use plenty of lotion. Haven't had much yet, but maybe one I get my Noogleberry I will.

Eva, patience is my middle name, lol. I'll post my progress every so often here.

Alright. Even though I don't have it yet, what's the best technique to use?

eva_bs

I think that there is no best technique...
For everyone it's different. I don't do one technique. I sometimes use one kind and then I use the other.
I just noticed that when I have a 2 hour session then I get good swelling and it lasts for a few hours!
I wish you good luck with your NB!!!!
Good that you have pations because sometimes I forget mine. But then I come to this AMAZING forum and
I get my motivation back! I then see that there are some women on this forum who pump now for 3 years!
And I only pump for a total of about 4 months! that's NOTHING! you know what I mean?
Good Luck Dear!

Diosa

Hi Andrea, Welcome!
Eva is right... you gotta find what works for you, trial and error...
As for shipping to the US, there are delays right now so some are getting theres in 3weeks or so instead of 10days.. there was a bomb threat on a plane going from UK to US recently .
But do not get discouraged plz, you are not alone.. I also ordered some domes and im expecting them by hopefully mid Feb...
Good luck
Diosa

brandyfleming

Beautiful rose...

Don't get discouraged...i ordered mine on the 10th of Jan....and STILL waiting as well...what part of the US are you in ???

andrea_h

brandy78 said:
Don't get discouraged...i ordered mine on the 10th of Jan....and STILL waiting as well...what part of the US are you in ???

I'm in East TN, you?

andrea_h

Guess I spoke a little too soon, lol. Just got it, I think. Haven't had a chance to open it to be sure, but I don't think I had anything else ordered that would come Royal Mail. :)

brandyfleming

Beautiful rose...

I'm in northern TX...for now anyways....ill only be here few more weeks (3 at the most).....congrats on getting it YEA!!!!!!! Oh i do hope mine comes soon.... ::)

andrea_h

Well, after I slept for a while to get rid of a migraine, I finally got to use it for the first time. Very interesting. Never felt anything like that on my boobs before.

normal_102_0117.JPG

normal_102_0120.JPG

I left it on for 2 rounds of a half hour each. It was a bit uncomfortable, but I have really sensitive skin, so I expected that. Anyway, here's after the first go.

normal_102_0123.JPG

Can't really say I see a difference, but it's only the first time. :)

soonenough

Yeahh. Pretty good start indeed. Like you, I was actually afraid of putting something in my chest that might bring pain. I had the most painful experience with breastfeeding using the pump. But when I got the chance to finally try NB, it's not that painful. More like a tug, a tight tug to the chest.

I like to think of noogleberry as something happening incremental. Step by step, at the cellular level, it's getting stretched out. And the more frequent you do it, the more the cell will remember to go back to its previous stretched size.

sending growing thoughts in your way. Congratulations.

andrea_h

Day 2 today. Went for an hour straight this time. Getting more used to it now. Still uncomfortable, but not like yesterday. While changing into my pj's a few minutes ago, my fiance noticed my areolas are a little puffy now, and she says that my boobs are more firm. ;D I can't see it, but I'll take the compliment. :p I think I may have a go at it one more time before sleep.

andrea_h

Day 3. Noogled when I woke up for an hour. I noticed after I put my bra on, it seemed to fit me better. Maybe by the time it's warm enough, I'll be bursting out of it, lol. Anyway, here it is. It's my fav bra, so I'll have more pics in it. :p

Attachments

• 100_0171.JPG
    100_0171.JPG
    622.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 100_0173.JPG
    100_0173.JPG
    710.5 KB · Views: 214
  • 100_0172.JPG
    100_0172.JPG
    630.9 KB · Views: 201

eranee

Yay! grats on seeing results already, seems like you're going to be a fast responder!
Good luck and continue to noogling safely :D

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!
Keep it up and you will have to find a new favorite bra to show off your bigger boobs in.
Keep doing whatever it is that you are doing, as it's working for you !!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)