Hope to start soon (Finally started!)

andrea_h

Thanks eranee! I was really hopeful I would respond well, but this is more than I could hope for.

Jamie2, now that's something I wouldn't mind having to do, lol. Maybe I'll get lucky and that'll be before bikini weather gets here. As good as things are going right now, I don't plan on changing anything any time soon. Not doing too much in particular, if anyone is interested. Just the pump and hold method. I Noogle for an hour in the morning and at night. My diet ,if you could call it that, lol is lots of Asian foods, rice with soy sauce and fried in butter, and a ton of Italian stuff.

andrea_h

Day 4. I tried something a little different today. Instead of the usual pump till a feel decent pressure, I pumped a bit more. I was curious how much my boobs could take. The other times, I was lucky to fill half of the cups. As I pumped it started to hurt a little. I bumped the release button once and it quit hurting. Just felt like a strong suction. Left it on for an hour again. Just relaxed in bed and watched a House marathon USA.

When I took it off, it looked like I had grown at least a half cup! My bra is really tight right now, and it's been a couple hours since I Noogled. It ended up being an interesting experiment, and I may do it again tonight. Something I noticed that was odd was my areolas. They stretched out a little more than usual. They aren't that big to begin with, maybe a bit less than a .50 cent piece. While I was getting dressed, the coldness of the bathroom made them tighten up and thye got all wrinkly. It looked gross. Hopefully that won't be permanent. Anyone else have that happen?

andrea_h

tatiana673 said:
Everything is possible with noogleberry:)

I've been seeing that, the more I look here. :) I have my hopes up!

Just finished my second round for today. Did the same has this morning, pump till it almost is hurting, then bumped the release button. One hour and fifteen minutes this time. I could see a noticeable bit more swelling than this morning. I put my favorite bra on again to show the difference, but the flash killed the shadows. This bra is getting tighter already, lol. If I get much bigger, I'll definately have to get a new bra!

Attachments

• 100_0183.JPG
    100_0183.JPG
    334.4 KB · Views: 227
  • 100_0189.JPG
    100_0189.JPG
    539.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 100_0190.JPG
    100_0190.JPG
    435.4 KB · Views: 158

andrea_h

Just finished my night session. Decided to go 2 hours this time to see if I could stand it. Wasn't too bad, but I was about to be bored out of my mind! Lol. I don't see how some of you can move much wearing the cups. It doesn't bother me at all just laying down or sitting, but if I move the edges dig into my ribs. Oh, well, it's all good. Being able to use this wonderful thing is better than not. :)

Lily13

You are making such great progress in what less than a week's time?! WOW! You will be out of that bra in no time...seriously. :)

andrea_h

Lily and Tatiana, thanks. I'm still surprised at how quick this is working for me.

Unfortunately, I missed out on Noogling this morning. Hopefully I won't tomorrow, lol.

andrea_h

Thanks Hooters! Seems like I've stopped swelling now though. :( No clue why either. May just be me though. I'll get a pic tonight and post it and see what you all think.

Well, off to dry my hair! Lol.

andrea_h

Okie dokie. Finished up my second session for the night. Wasn't very long, but the cups hurt a little when I move with them on. Not sure if it's that noticeable to you all, but it seems like when I Noogle sitting, instead of laying down, my boobs get engorged with blood. Not like I'm doing it too hard, but like it's pooling up. Anyone else have that happen?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    610.5 KB · Views: 300

b00bs

Wow, you def have really good swelling. :) How long are your sessions?

I also see a bit more fullness/blood when I sit down, too. But I think it's because a slouch and that lets more of my skin and fat in the cups haha. Also, only when I lay down I get little cup hickies on my boobs ):

junjo

That looks awesome!
I see the cups are really big. It was like that when I started the L domes, still is, actually. But its awesome to see the circumference of your breasts getting bigger. Makes me so excited haha!

Welcome here and enjoy pumping.

andrea_h

Boobs, thanks. :) My sessions are twice a day, every day, for at least an hour at a time. I've gone to two hours already, but I can't stand to do nothing for that long sometimes. The majority is an hour though, like the session I just finished.

Junjo, unfortunately they aren't as big as they look on me. The marks they leave make them look huge, but that's cause my skin is quite stretchy. That's been starting to lessen the past couple years, but it's still stretchy. I'm glad you can see the growth, cause I just don't see it, lol. But, I don't exactly have good self esteem. Maybe once my boobs finally get as big as I would like, that may just change. ;D

Oh, and before I crash for the night, here's a pic of me after Noogling tonight.

Attachments

• 100_0209.JPG
    100_0209.JPG
    417.7 KB · Views: 228

andrea_h

Update....

I've actually missed a couple days now. :( Kinda sucks. I lost some swelling, but I went for 2 hours a few minutes ago. I'll try to get some pic in a couple days if I'm not back on here sooner.

andrea_h

Well, been a while since I got to Noogle or get on here. Had some problems with the antidepressants I take cause of a change in the amount. Everything is better now so hopefully I can stick with this again.

The past day or two, I haven't had a chance to use it an hour in the mornings and evenings like I had hoped. But, 45 minutes each time works too. Took this pic soon as I finished tonight.

Attachments

• 100_0211.JPG
    100_0211.JPG
    332.9 KB · Views: 182

andrea_h

I've finally been able to keep up with my 2 1 hour sessions a day finally. Just a part of the routine now. Something I've noticed, is that after I Noogle, my areolas and nipples get super sensitive now. I can't even put on a bra or even a shirt till the sensitivity goes away, within an hour or so. Happen to anyone else? Well, here's some more pics, the first is before and the second right after.

Attachments

• 100_0222.JPG
    100_0222.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 192
  • 100_0224.JPG
    100_0224.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 203

GingerNub

I notice the increased sensitivity. For me it's not so bad that I need to cover them. I just have constantly pointy nipples. :D
Good job keeping up with your one hour sessions twice a day. That's great!

32aa

;D I definitely see a difference in size and shape. Keep up your routine and may you reach your goal in no time. :D

eva_bs

Hi Dear...
I think that you are overpumping a little bit....I can see that your breasts are purple after you pump....be careful! the last thing you want to do is to ruin your breats!
Good Luck!