hopefully impending growth?

N

nik1

I've been a little discouraged lately.
i thought i wasn't growing, but i measured when i got out of the tub and I'm still at 37" across the bust... four months ago I was at 36", perhaps a smidge less.

but, i noticed a week or two ago that the fullness was going away... and they seem to be losing the nice shape they were getting from noogling.
what the hell?! how is this happening?

has this happened to anyone? i know i probably need a break, and i'm taking one starting thursday-monday... i don't know. just some feedback would be nice.

the only thing that's changed in my routine is that i started taking maca root, to balance things (which has been lovely by the way. i have a lot more pep in my step, my mood is lighter, and no headaches!).
so yeah. any thoughts?

M

morninghello

Hi, nik. By fullness do you mean on the upper part of the breasts? If so, what has happened in my case is that it seemed that some fullness was lost, but it was just that my swelling was shifting more to filling out the bottom part of my breasts.

I haven't gone one day without pumping since I started 21 months ago, so one can certainly get great growth without taking any breaks. I just keep pumping even when it seems like a little plateau is going on. I always get a surge of growth eventually! Right now, I've had about 3 days of amazing swelling suddenly, after having a couple weeks with nothing special happening.

Also, an inch of growth in 4 months is about what my growth rate was/is.... definitely nothing to scoff at! :)

If you really haven't changed anything in your routine (pumping same times each day, same length, same water intake, etc), then I don't know what may specifically be accounting for the perceived loss of fullness. However, I also just wouldn't worry about it. Just keep on chuggin' and I bet you’ll continue to have great growth.

username

ok...no more headache is GREAT...I read about ur headaches -hope i am not confusing u w/another post btw- so that's an accomplishement. b- 1 inch in 4 months is about average-right? I agree with post of Montecillo(sorry spelling- me forgot ur name by the time i came to the "reply" page- the puffiness could have switched...Anyway i think we all did/do experience exactly what u're going thru, actually I was thinking the same last week, and told my DH that NB is crap, after 4 months i really dont see much even though i am 1 inch bigger...also we look at our breast ALL the time and are so conscient of it that it is impossible to really see the change, that's what DH told me as I ask him everyday, 10 times/day : do u see something? r they changing? LOOK! can u tell they r bigger, and then he explained to me he cant see the diff , just like kids u see everyday, u dont see them grow, but they go away for a month and they look different when they come back...Same here, actually sometimes boobies look SMALLER and they really not, its just ur eyes, they get "strained" looking at them all the time and they play tricks on u...the best are the bras, how they feel in the hand and monthly picture...
Anyway, I am sure that in a few days/weeks, we'll read one of ur post" oh my God, they are so much bigger WTH when did it happened ect..."

Gaia2011

oh dear..do not lose hope! Have u been stressed out lately? stress can cause some weight loss. When we lose weight, our boobs goes first. So take it easy, Get plenty of sleep, eat well and drink heaps of water.

Can I ask are you taking any hormone balancing at the moment? Spirulina, flaxseed oil or Gaba is required to balance the hormone before any growth can be gained.

If the hormone is not balanced, our boobs wont work, also one more factor to consider, we must check out our throyid function and check if all is good. Throyid function our hormones.

It will be all good! xo

N

nik1

thank you morninghello! i've been following your progress, and i appreciate you leaving feedback for me. it makes me feel better :D
i'm not going to stop noogling any time soon... the way i figure, if i have nothing to show for myself by next march (will be a full year) then i might quit.
i don't want to noogle every day for years and years to see [maybe] results... i'd rather just have small breasts. but i'm hoping that i will have something to show for the time i've put in :) and i'm perfectly happy to do maintenance once i reach my goal size.

i really feel like i've grown... i guess i just worry that i might lose what i have, maybe... when i took herbs, that's always what happened... i'd get amazing swelling for several months, which i started to think was permanent, and then i'd wake up one morning and i was right back where i started... i guess i feel that if my breasts reach a size they've never been, i might be more convinced that they've grown and they'll never go back to square one.

rachel, you're probably right :) i do look at my breasts entirely too much, but i can't wait to tell everyone that they've gotten bigger :D

gaia, i've never really heard of needing to take suppliments to make noogleberry work.
hormones can makes your breasts swell and grow, but i'm not sure that tissue expansion has much to do with that process, at least i hope not, because when i took herbs, nothing happened to my breasts, outside of nice swelling... so trying to manipulate my hormones to grow boobs didn't work. :c/ but, i am taking maca, which is a general regulator.
the thyroid produces two hormones, T3 and T4, which are responsible for metabolism. the hormones responsible for breast growth come from our pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and gonads. (sorry, my nerdness is seeping out) but i do agree that a well functioning thyroid is very good to have! :c)

Gaia2011

Hi Nik1

true, what you said about hormone that comes from pituitary gland. That is responsible for our hormones. I have ordered Gaba which is a protein anomic acid, which promotes deep sleep and stimulate the pituitary gland to release the hormone. It is usually sold in health shop or body building supplies along with protein shakes on the shelf. I ordered mine on e bay. You are still young and should have plenty of hormones! :)

When one feel like giving up, that's when she or he is on the verge of success!

N

nik1

thank you gaia; i never looked at it liked that... i hope you're right :cD