Hoping_to_increase's stats

Hi everyone

I've now been noogling for 10 days (was late in posting as never done this before and feeling quite shy!!!) I received my noogleberry 10 days ago and have been noogling since then. I think I am responding well so far. My starting measurements were under breast 30", breast 30.5”, above breast 31"

and now 10 days later my measurements are (these are 24 hours after noogling) under breast 30.5" (+ .5”), breast 32” (+1.5”), above breast 31.5" (+.5”) :D

I am currently a 32A only so I started out with the small domes and they seem to be working well for me.

My goal is to reach a C or D cup. I am not doing anything else for breast enhancement simply noogling for 45 minutes each day using the pump and hold method and of course plenty of water.

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Its seems like your doing a great job. I think most of us here was shy until we experienced growth. Welcome your next HAPPY SNOOGLING ! ;D

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!!!
It sounds like you are doing something right.
Keep up the good work !!!!
Drink plenty of water, and try not to pump to much,
and the results will keep comming.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is on the way to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

ButterflyKisses

Like the others have already said, you are one of those fast responders ;D Thats great!!! Goodluck getting to your goal :) I'm just like you, starting down there in the A cup range :)