Houston, we have a problem

chriss

(.Y.)
My breast skin, where the domes sit on the skin, is slightly darker than the rest of my skin?
I never overpump, well first I did a few times, but now I'm very carefull! Maybe some tips? Or should I really quit with the Noogleberry before this goes away? :(

chriss

(.Y.)
so no one? :) Lucky girls haha

I hope i was clear about my problem. When you noogle, you have you're breast in the domes; that skin usually turns red/dark red. That skin is now all day slightly darker than the rest of my skin, like I have 2 darker breast, not so charming :p..

I stopped with Noogleberry for about 2 days, and the skin on my breast turned almost the same collar of my skin.. So the darker collar is not permanent i guess, that's a relief.
The sad thing is, now I noogle, the skin is a bit darker again. Just like it was before i quit for 2 days.. I have to stop Noogling for longer time I'm afraid

minnie34

Hi Chriss,

I've never experienced this myself but it sounds like it could be related to circulation? I never overpump either but for some reason, one of my nipples always turns purple when I noogle. What I usually do is to frequently take the cup off and press the nipple until it regains its natural colour. Perhaps something similar could work for you; taking the cups off and gently massaging your breasts throughout the session?

If you pump everyday, perhaps you could cut back to every 2nd day for a while, or perhaps change lotion or make sure that you do a deep tissue massage before you noogle?
Alternatively, email Lucy and ask what she thinks. She is really great at helping out.
Best of luck to you :)

Matt B

Mornin Criss,I have always said every other or every two days is better but we are all different.I get the best results with every two days.I think you have solved your own problem.During noogling though,stop take off the domes massage the girls and resume and I think you will be okay.
You may want to try a heating pad after as well just to increase circulation.

Matt ;D

chriss

(.Y.)
Yess thank you both for the reply :), I will try to massage more and the other things you said. Hope it helps
@ Matt I think you're right, I have to Noogle every other day. I'm not happy about it haha, because I see chances in my breast, they are larger and rounder. And this is why I like to Noogle every day. But yea, the collar hes to go, I don't want to make it permanent!! :p
I will update if there are any positive changes, maybe someone has the same problem and i can help haha ;) !

Matt B

Hi Chriss,I treat the girls like a muscle group at the gym.you wouldn't exercise the same muscle group every day right?Abs and calves yes but none of the other ones.So the girls are the same.

Matt ;)

B

boobieswanted

I have red rings around the breast too. They go away after a couple of hours. Their not so red though more like light pink. I barely get any swelling. It's still not appealing though. Try to walk it off. Since it is blood circulating. That's what I did and wow mama they were super firm and huger. Temporaly though.

Matt B

Hey Boobielicious,The swelling leaves but it promotes growth.Hang in there girl,you'll be fine.

Matt ;)