How are the cups supposed to fit?

loueycat

Hello all,

I have been a part of this forum since 2014, and even noogled for several months at that point, but then life got away from me and I stopped. At this point, I need to invest in new cups since my old ones have cracked and are no longer usable.

I have always wondered though, how the cups are really supposed to fit. I did gain a bit of permanent growth on the top of my breasts, but only because that's where the majority of my pumping pulled my breast in. I went from a droopy 34 b to a bit firmer, but still at the same size. I never grew at the bottom, where I would ultimately like my growth to be...

For reference, I had used the large cups with the foam rings, but my breast never filled them up.

So I am wondering, are the cups supposed to fit wide on your chest, only pulling a little bit of booby in, or are the cups supposed to be smaller on the chest, literally pulling the boob most/all the way in?

What is "correct?"

And what have you done and have you seen growth with YOUR method? Did it take awhile for you to see results? I just started again on February 20, 2017 and have seen minimal swelling once or twice. Is that normal?

Thank you!!

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi
Some of the gals should give you a more complete reply, but I'd say only pulling a little bit of booby in means smaller domes would be better. I think 1/2 filling the domes shows a good fit and would be comfortable. I'd say try medium. You may not need the rings as they will adhere more easily. But there are many opinions on here. I've not got huge growth record but I'm not looking for it. As you must have read in the forum, it is a long term project - review in 3 to 4 months and be prepared to give it even longer before you feel to be making big progress.
x A

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Hi Loueycat,

I am new on here, but wanted to share with you how mine fit because, I too, are a B cup. I also bought the large domes and I think those are contoured airlocks. They seem to pull all of my lower breasts into it. So much, that it sucks the whole breast with the nipple to the valve at the top! I tried yesterday to really reposition them very high and more centered to my center of my body line as where your cleavage should be and this has taken my upper chest in, which is exciting because that is where I would like my growth. I would like over all increase but I have no upper breast development. I just ordered the XL airlock cups hoping that this will give me more room to grow. So I guess what I'm saying is that maybe it's more on placement of the cup. I was putting my cup completely centered so that my nipple was directly in the middle and now i have the nipple more at the bottom of the cup. Where is yours? Maybe this is the difference???

Hope this helps you.. and good luck!