How big is to big

Lily13

I think it really depends on the person's build, height and where they hold most of their weight, to be honest. I knew a girl in hs that had 34 or 36DD cups and she was very short. Her boobs looked uncomfortable and odd on her, like she should be fall on her nose. But someone who is much taller could have those same breasts and it not look "top heavy" at all.

If you are thin or don't have much in the hips, I think C-D cups are probably good. If you are pear shaped or have hips, you could probably go even larger depending upon your other measurements. For me to even out my butt and bust, I'd need 39" on top. In a 32 band size that's a 32F. lol I don't want to be THAT large, but it gives you some perspective. :) I'm looking for a 32DD at this point.

junjo

I think that its too big when it looks disproportional in a bad way. Sometimes big boobs in a skinny figure can work, but to a certain point where it looks like the body can take it. Your back has to be able to carry it.

Lily said it well. I myself being extremely short and petite do worry about growing them out too much, haha. I guess that for short and small built women, anything bigger than a F can be too massive. Sometimes even DDs.

Lily13

I figure if I start worrying about getting too big, then I am doing quite well for myself with noogle. lol :D I've got a long way to go before that happens. hehe!

Matt B

What about men? How big is to big,and what do you ladies think about a man with nice breasts?

Matt B

Teeny Tiny

I may offend some of the nooglers on here, sorry if I do, but personally I don't think men are supposed to have breasts. Now if you're a man who wants to be or look like a woman, like one of our fellow noolgers who recently made the physical transition, or several others who want to look and live life as a woman then I would think that the same would apply. Whatever size fits your frame would be best, but for a man who just wants breasts but doesn't want to be or totally look like a woman breasts are not very attractive on in my opinion, men are supposed to have strong, masculine chests. Breasts were designed for women to breastfeed babies, they have a purpose, and were designed and created for the female appearance, which is fine if you want to look totally feminine. Some men actually grow breasts naturally due to a hormone imbalance, but most that do usually have a lot of body fat as well. Whatever your personal reason may be for wanting breasts as a man, try to achieve and maintain a size that will compliment your physique, don't over do it and go for some massive G cups if you only have 36 inch hips, gross! :-X

By the way, I didn't mean anything against any of the male nooglers on here who are wanting to be, look, or have become female. I just think breasts on a man who otherwise looks and lives life as a male doesn't look right. But that's also just my opinion, everybody's got one. ;) :D ;D

ashley1986ann

I know one girl who is a MM cup short and over wight but u could not tell she was a MM. I also know another girl who is 5'7 125lbs and had DDD cup and thye look like they are going to pop.

ashley1986ann

Well I do not want breast on my man too if I did ill be with a woman then lol. But I love men and there penises well just my man.

amelie

Actually I´ve never met any man with boobs... to go out with, I´d rather be the only one wearing a bra, lol! And I wouldn´t want him to compare his breasts with mine, hmm.

But anyway, I had a very good friend in highschool who liked to dress up like a girl for schoolplays and stuff like that, he was very pretty, with a very delicate face and a slender body. I always thought he looked very nice. When we were older he won a miss transvestite contest once. I think boobs would look perfect on him, but I´m not sure if he´d want them. He did like to be male as well.

ashley1986ann

This is kinda funney its starts out being "How big is to big" for breast and now we are talking about men having breast.

Lily13

I hope my comments did not offend anyone either as it was not meant as a personal attack at all... I personally prefer a manly man. We are all free to decide what we want in our partners and on our own bodies. :)

Teeny Tiny

My hubby would never even think about growing breasts, he's a bit overweight and they're getting a little plumper because of it, but they still look manly. If he ever did decide he wanted to be a cross dresser and try to grow them I would support him and share my system with him. As long as he never decided to have a sex change operation or take anything that would keep him from being able to function as a man sexually, basically no Bountiful Breast. We enjoy a very healthy sex life, and I don't want that to ever change, other than that I would support him all the way. Just like Joan's wife supports him.

Speaking of Joan, how's it going? Have you started your hormone therapy yet? And have you been experiencing any figure changes yet, like increased breast growth, or the rest of the curvy figure you've been wanting? I hope so!

J

Joan_CD

LOL. I think we hijacked this thread!!! I think Matt should have made a new thread on this topic, and I'm not sure he would like many of the answers. BUT, they are honest answers and I think the answers reflect how society feels! We have all been raised to see others in a set way. Right or wrong, it is what it is. What is a reality though is that these views will be challenged within the next 50 years or so! According to the scientific experts, we are all being exposed to hormones in our food and drink on a daily basis and their use is growing. As a result, the experts think in that timeframe men will see changes in their appearance, with breast growth similar to a females! Soooooo, our great, great, great grandsons may be wearing a C or D cup bra!

Hiya teeny! I started a very low estrogen dose three months ago. I wear a Vivelle .05 patch. I am going for blood work next week and I think I will be moved up to a .1 patch at that time. Taking it slow and easy to make sure I am doing it in a safe manner. My breasts don't look bigger, but feel heavier. I also notice my nipples are sore, but no bud behind them yet. No other physical changes, but I feel a bit different emotionally. Oh, and I find myself craving chocolate!!! :D I hope all is well with you and thanks for asking !

amelie

Joan, I hope I didn´t offend you or the other guys with boobs! Actually I think it´s cool to pursue your dreams even if it goes against society, it´s not an easy thing to do.

But yeah, for myself I do prefer a manly man, lol. I always go for the tall guys with very masculine facial features and dark hair and well, you know, no boobs, haha. It´s funny because my mom is always a bit surprised by my tastes, my dad is the more "feminine" type, short, with a pretty nose and more of a blond type. (Of course, being blond isn´t necessarily a girl thing but it´s just one of those associations, right?)

J

Joan_CD

LOL. No offense taken at all! Varied tastes is what makes life interesting! You say tomatoh and I say tomato!!!

Teeny Tiny

Hey Joan, I hope I didn't offend you or make you see me any differently with my comment. I'm still your noogle buddy, right? I'm very happy for what you've accomplished and proud of you for doing what you're doing to try and achieve the results you're looking for. Like I said, I respect a man who wants the appearance of a female, just think they look kind of odd if all they're after is boobs. It's not very often you see a masculine looking man sporting a pair of D or E breasts, it's just a turn off for some women. With my hubby's current weight he's getting a little padding in the chest, I noticed it the other day when he had his shirt off. And once when we were out on the lake in the boat and I was tearing it up pretty good, when I hit rough water and it started bouncing on the waves kind of hard he grabbed his chest and said, "Now I know why you women wear bras!" Apparently his were bouncing pretty hard and actually kinda hurt, I jokingly asked him if he wanted to borrow my bra. With the way and where he's gaining weight he's having problems with excessive estrogen and the stress hormone Cortisol. One feature he has that I kinda like that most "manly" men don't have, that I hope he doesn't totally loose if he looses weight is his cute bubble butt. His hair is currently down to his butt, I love his long hair, so I guess that's one feminine considered feature that I think looks good on some men. He's got too masculine of a face to pull off cross dressing successfully, but he's got some curves for being a man, that I have to admit, and I also have to admit I love every one of them! ;) :D ;D

J

Joan_CD

I'm not at all offended by any comments! This is an open forum for people to be honest of their feelings! I always remember that in the long run, no matter how supportive I am of others, or vice versa, I am an outsider. I think I said it once before, people judge you not by the good deeds you do in your life but rather, by what they see on the outside. And the wonderful ladies here, yourself included Teeny, are saying what they think, as well they should! I fully understand that many, many women would not want to see a male looking outside of societal norms and that's ok! To be honest I did not like seeing women over time challenging the norms by, for example, smoking cigars and other things that were not considered the norm. But hey, I kinda figure live and let live! Viva la differance!!! ;)