How do I give my wife an orgasm?

Anastasia916

That's great Korkelz! Sounds like she's more of a clitoral stimulation type of gal... My suggestion on position and technique for this... get her on top, have it all the way in and she doesn't go up and down, but rather grinds you going back and forth, this will stimulate the clit while getting intercourse at the same time. It's better if she's on top because she will know what speed she wants, how hard, etc. If you want to do missionary for this... put your pelvis as close to her as possible, being completely inside her and grind on her, kind of like dirty type dancing lol. Now if you want to go doggy... just reach your hand around and stimulate her that way, or she can stimulate herself while your doing that. Now...there are clit vibrators that can be strapped onto the female so that the clit is more stimulated during intercourse, just look them up on toy sites or in adult stores. I have one that is a dragonfly, this is one that stimulates the clit, has a beaded type tail connected that looks like the dragonfly's tail and that goes in the butt for anal stimulation, the entire thing vibrates, and it straps onto the body, and if positioned right you can have intercourse while wearing it. And this is good for the male partner too because you'll have a vibrating vagina :D I use vibrating eggs anally for this as well. Just need LUBE! And to do any kind of anal have to be completely relaxed, as far as lube brand, I recommend astroglide, I hate KY gel HATE HATE HATE!!! And the KY warming liquid, the only liquid that KY sells that is worth a hoot...it burns when used for anal! I cried for hours when I tried it. It felt like my insides were burning! So yea, regular liquid astroglide is the best. And when doing any anal if you can't get relaxed well enough, try drinking a few glasses of wine, relaxes that part of the body very well. LOL you're worried about a little thing of being heard about trying to please your wife and I'm talking about all kinds of crazier things lol. Lighten up hun, no ones judging you! Oh and if you need to warm her up before intercourse, try oral.

thabai

Wow I wish all guys were this thoughtful about trying to see what their partners like! Gratz by the way.
Anastasia I know what you mean about 'fingering' hurting... I get it too (sorry for being graphic everyone)
I shall be using some of these tips myself though :p How did you find out so much Ana?

Anastasia916

Find out so much as far as sex? Well you'd have to understand number one how I was raised. Unlike most Americans I was not raised sheltered and hidden from everything sexual. My family is very open about sexuality. Nudity was not a thing to be ashamed of, nor was it a sexual thing. Most family members in my family undress in front of each other and it's not a big deal. I go around other people and do that and they freak out lol. For example, back when I was back home in the states I was going to a gym and before working out and after I got dressed and undressed in the locker room, in the main room right when you walk in cause the locker I normally picked was right there, it was more convenient for me. Most of the women would go into the dressing rooms, bathroom stalls etc. when dressing. And lol apparently this woman expected every woman to be doing that... and brought her son (I'd say about 8 years old) in the locker room to go to the bathroom. Umm, not a bright idea if you don't want your child expose to nudity lol. She instantly kinda squealed and covered his eyes LOL I laughed, I found it hilarious. No one ever told me I wasn't allowed to dress there, I seen one other woman brave enough to do what I was doing, so hey, it was her fault for bringing her son in there instead of sending him in the male's locker room. But anyway, so I was exposed more to sexuality than most people, thus when I got older I wasn't as much of a prude as most people (not meaning to sound rude, if that is the way you are that's perfectly fine, this is just the way I am). So when I got into relationships, I actually TALKED to my partners OPENLY about sex, sexual fantasies, etc. etc. and that has worked well for me in my marriage. We are very open, unlike most, I mean right now we haven't had much sex but it isn't the fault of either of us, just life getting in the way and us both being very busy. Now as far as me knowing as much as I do... it's from experience, experimenting, trying, you never know what you like till you try it. But I highly recommend researching it to make sure you don't hurt yourself. Most things I try that are new to me and I have no clue about, I research. I make sure I'm not hurting myself. For example, my husband shared with me that he enjoyed watching females that squirt while orgasming. So I looked up what exactly it is, how to do it, and how to do it safely. I found medical websites explaining everything about it, where it comes from, etc. And after a few tries I learned how to do it, and learned how to do it correctly. So yea, just don't be scared to be open with your partner. 9 times out of 10, they are just as nervous and holding back talking to you about their sexual desires, fantasies, etc. Most people are too scared of being judged that they hold back too much and don't live. And if by chance you share a fantasy and your partner calls you sick, doesn't agree with it, etc. Then they probably aren't that into you to begin with. Hope this helps you understand a bit more. :)

jnorton22002

You know, I'm probably much older than many of you. I think all the advice given here is so wonderful and accurate. But, and I mean but,I think the magic potion here is like one already said. I believe both of you may be placing far too much importance, on orgasm. Don't misunderstand me, it IS important, but what is far more important is the bond you have with your wife. Try to focus on HER pleasure first and foremost. Men orgasm because we just do. Women are much different. I will use a theory here to explain. If any of you have a wonderful cat for a pet you know they are very loving and such,. They HAVE TO FEEL CONTENT to purr. Your wife needs you to be the rock but also the lover. So her everything you feel about her, the things that have caused you to love her, and don't be afraid to say it and be emotional. Finally, it is my thought that women need to feel comfortable and loved. It is essential that you show this. Be her man in every way. You will find it may help your problem, but it will also strengthen your marriage too. Goog luck to you. Keep us informed as I'm sure we all want to help Joni