How do I order please help. Thanks in advance.

roadrashes

Hi everyone. I am need of help and my 20 year old daughter is struggling to help me figure this out.

If I order the large breast system for 61.00 does thatinclude everything I need to get started?

Do I need the soft rings? Is it helpful?

If I am a full B / small C. I have had 2 children and used to be 90 lbs heavier I was an E/F and DD/E's for both pregnmancies should I get the xl domes now?

Do I need the airlock kit too?

I'd like to order this tonight because it will take 10 plus days. I'm hoping to be off the herbs by Nov 1 st and then start this Nov 1st through the winter.

Any help at all would be welcomed and appreciated.

jnorton22002

Hi there Roadrashes, to try and help you would be this way. Yes, order the ex large domes. I believe you have enough boobage tissue because of your boob size now. sometimes we have problems with chest size in using the domes. Airlocks aid in making it possible to place one dome on. you then can also pump one more than the other.
soft rings help to ease ring marks from pressure during your session. Just make sure you don't over pump. sometimes that takes a little time. Just go easy. I hope that helps. Oh and by the way welcome. I just got back. Enjoy our forum Hugs Mama J :-* :-*

roadrashes

Hi and thank you for your fast response and information. It was muchly appreciated and needed. I am ordering today and now have a better understanding of what to expect and order. I might as well get the soft cups I have a feeling that I might be an overachiever and cause myself welts. I'm hoping to go slow and easy. :0 I am looking forward to getting to know people as I continue this journey.

Thanks again

LAWMANN2004

HI!! and welcome to the forum!!!
I didn't order the air locks as they arn't really necessary
for the system to work. Yes they work, but as someone
else has pointed out, binder clips do a great job and be found
at almost any store for a few $$
Yes the foam pads help to ease the ring marks, for me they
worked but slipped inside the domes when i used to much pressure.
Have fun and ask any questions that you may have.
Jamie2

roadrashes

Hi Jamie. Thanks for your response.I am so looking forward to the fun of this. I saw the pictures and ouch am I going to be hurting.I have been massaging for about 9 days now and I think I'm going to get carpal tunnel in my wrists so I figured the NB might be less work. :)

I will be looking forward to getting it.