How do I position the cups?

midbackn2013

I couldn't find any recent topics on this subject so I've decided to ask myself.

Are there any certain ways that you should position the cups in order to get growth in specific places (e.g position at the bottom of my boob to get more tops) ?

B

boobieswanted

I actually don't have a reply with results but I try to noogle higher just because I want my declote to have more breast tissue. I've just notice it would end up hanging maybe gravity. But if noogle lower it will hurt your lower ribs over time.

Good luck and hope this help.

midbackn2013

Thanks for your answer. Totally forgot about the lower rib pain. Also, does declote stand for the upper boob/tops of the boob?

BustyBabe

I always try to have the nipples pointing center or down.

I tried placing it lower to increase underboob before....and that ended up making my boobs look really lopsided ::). My boob started lower than my other one!

midbackn2013

@tati oh okay! Thanks!

@busty thanks for the tip. My boobs are already un even (left is bigger than the right) so I DEFINITELY don't need them even more lop sided xD

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
I position the cups more to the top also, as lower and my ribs hurt a little, I do move them around till I find a comfy place to start pumping, hope this helps!