how do you noogle when you are living with others?

RobinNoBreast

I had my noogleberry for a little over a year. When I first got it I didn't launch into using it every day though I wanted to. My schedule held me back and I only noogled about two or three times a week.

I am back at home because of the recession and last summer my sister moved back home too and we are sharing a room.

I would love to start noogling again. Trying to find a quite time in my room or even in my house is difficult.

Does anybody else have this problem? Of living with others. An odd time I might get a chance to noogle but not every day and I'd like to do it every day.

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
Hi Robin
I have the same problem, not with my sister by rather my wife. She knows I'm "growing" but does not want to be a witness to the process. So.......I drive,
Yes. drive
I live on the New Jersey shore so I get in my car while in the garage, pump up the girls and then go for and hour long drive up and down the shore. Watching he waves, checking out the recovery from Sandy and just enjoy being out in the freash air.

If your wondering about onlokkers I cover up with an oversized tee shirt and no one is the wiser
I currently pump every day for one hour, I started out at 38 flat and now I'm a C

Good luck to you and drive carfully

Attachments

• brst.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 203