How Does Noogleberry Create Permanent Growth?

32DoubleDz

Hello all! :) I'm fairly new to the forums. I am very inspired by the stories of perseverance of boob growth! I've tried many different things since I first turned 18, pill, creams, other pumps, massage, hypnosis you name it. (I even tried Wiccan spells from the ages of 12-18 since I wasnt old enough to purchase anything, internet wasnt around, and I've always had a hard time swallowing pills lol) This go round I've decided to go for BO in combo with NB.
It might be a little late to ask, as I've already ordered the system and it should be arriving today, but how exactly does Noogleberry create permanent growth? I've read the posts and seen the pics of the great swelling you lucky gals are getting but I'm confused as to how pumping and pumping will actually create permanent breast growth. Also, when some of you girls say I've grown x amount of cups in x amount of weeks (ie 2 cups in 6 wks), do you mean with or without swelling? Meaning if you start an A cup are you at a C cup with swelling only or overall w/ and w/out swelling?

Thx all :-*

melons

Hi 32DubleDeez,

Welcome to this forum, and let me tell that is a very very good question... I have not got any premanenet growth so I will leave that to the other lovely ladies to answer that ... however I can answer your other sub questions...

When someone says he /she has grown x amount of cups in x amount of weeks - that is permanent growth ( lucky them ;D ) , that means without swelling i.e. if they noogle for a day or 2 (min) or maybe even more than that they would not lose that size... had it been only swelling it would go down and subside eventually but it does not so it is permanent growth ... So if you start with an A cup and if you are and remain a C cup without having to noogle for more than 24 hours then that is permanent growth. When such a person (who has gone from A to C) would noogle he/she could swell upto a D or DD, in some cases there may be no swelling but still growth can happen. I would say swelling is a good sign of better thigns to come but even if you dont swell you may get permanenet growth. There have been ladies who have experienced this. So keep noogling and make it a part of your routine , give it a at least 6 motnhs - 1 year of dedication and you will reach places :)

luv,
melons

32DoubleDz

Thank you so much for responding melons! You definitely answered my question about the swelling! :) I hope someone will chime in and explain how the permanent growth occurs. I think I read somewhere that the hope is new tissue will form underneath the stretched skin?? I'm not exactly sure.. ???

Thanks again melons :-*

jnorton22002

Hi 32doubledd's,

The theory behind noogleberry is the same as you find in the world of plastice surgery. When a patient has suffered a burn, the doctors have a way of creating new skin. the place a ballon under the skin, and continue to infalte it until they arrive at a decent size skin graft. The same principle works here. The more you continue to pump the more skin cells grow, as skin cells grow, fluids and such enter into the area, as more area is created. That is my take. I know I'm close to what it is. That really is all that there is to it Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

P.S. Maybe Lucy will give her two cents worth on this