how long before swelling becomes permanent??

noog

Hi, I was just wondering if you experienced nooglers could tell me how long it took for your swelling to become permanent, and if the full swelling just stayed one day, or if it was gradual. I'be been getting good swelling for a couple of weeks now, but it's so sad to look in the mirror after a couple hours and it goes back down :'( I know it takes time and everyone's different, but it would be nice to hear from others to know there's hope, and how long it took them! Look forward to hearing from you!

SueB5

I don't know the answer to your question but I think about it this way; Bravo suggests 10 weeks and I read somewhere that 60% is retained after a month. I have also read somewhere that it takes 5 weeks for tissue expansion to work. I think that what I gained 5 weeks ago is more likely to be retained. A day later than that and up to today is a 'work in progress'. Sue

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!
I have been using the system for over 6 months now.
When I didn't pump for a week, the growth is still there.
It's different than the after pumping swelling, Kinda like before you pump
That shows me that there is growth to be found from dedicated usage.
Hope that I didn't confuse you with that ramble.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is making her rounds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

noog

Thanks for all your info gals!! Gives me a better idea when my swelling will be more permanent!!

Anastasia916

I can probably answer this question as I did gain 2 cup sizes with NB that are permanent. I pumped continously for a good 9 months, took breaks only for a week at most until a year, then I slowed down more and more and stopped. I stopped completely last year in August or so, maybe September, hard to remember. And I was a 32D without swelling, I am still a 32D and the size I was without swelling when I stopped completely. And I hadn't pumped since then except for tonight I pumped for the first time since then. Hope this helps to make it clear the time commitment you would need to do.

Ladies, you cannot compare Brava with NB. Brava is a system that has to be worn 10 hours a day!!! That is why it might deliver permanent results faster. But with continued use of NB, your after swelling goes down size can become permanent. It might not be permanent after a week or even a month. But give it a good 6 months to a year and it will gradually become more and more permanent, and your after swelling goes down size will become more and more. Hope this clears things up.

noog

Your results are awesome anastasia!! That's nice to know you stopped for that long and kept all your growth!! Reading about your results inspired me to buy the nb! Would love to get your size boobies In 9 months!!