How long before you changed your breast shape?

BustyBabe

I'm just wondering how long it took anyone here to change their breast shape noogling?

How likely is it? In most of the gallery pictures, people seem to just end up with bigger versions of what they started with.

Which is happening to me...I'm definitely seeing a lot of outward growth, but not really filling out at the bottom or side. My smaller one is sort of conical, while my other one is pretty round and full.

It's getting really close in size (or rather, projection) to my other breast, but since the shapes are still so different, they still look really uneven :-[!

Just looking for hope here...

Milinius

Hi Busty,

I've done two things to help. First, Every other day I noogle only the smaller one. Second I use a heating pad, on the smaller one only, never the larger one. That seems to help keep them balanced in size.

I'm interested in any answers to the shape as mine are sagging and I want them up a bit more. The other problem is the nipples are pointing down. They should point up more.

Good luck.
Taboo

BustyBabe

Hi Taboo,
Thanks for replying. So far I've only been noogling my smaller one. Do you only have a problem with size or shape too?

My problem is not only are they two different sizes, they're two different shapes! Now that the smaller one is starting to catch up, it still looks really uneven since that side has way less tissue than the other one.

Hoping somewhere here has tips or has managed to correct this problem...

For sagging, I heard people have corrected this by pushing the cups up while they're noogling...like tying something below the cups to give more of an upward pull.

My nipples point down a little too. I don't have as much as a problem with that, maybe I'll work on it once I work on the bigger issues :p.

Milinius

Hi Busty,

I'm just a noobie here, started noogling the end of May, so I do not have the experience needed to be able to say much in general. I can tell you what is happening with me, but to some that is only anecdotal. Here goes anyway.

My nips are moving in the cups. At first they just pointed down and out. About one aureole down and one out. Now they are moving closer to what I would like (up and straighter in the cups). Also, I think I see a little movement in the nipples after noogling. It seems they are straighter like I want. About 1/4 of an aureole in, nothing up yet. No change in them pointing down. Feel like they are a divining rod that just found water. LOL

Both breast are larger! started with a 49" across the nips and am at 52" now, with swelling. There may be some permanent growth, I do expect it. Stopped wearing the B bras and started on the Ds. Cs are still in the mix depending on Manufacturer. I haven't read anything that suggests you can reshape without gaining some increase in size. I figure that is why it is called enlargement instead of re-shaper. LOL

I've read that, about tying the cups in the direction you want them to grow. Haven't tried it yet, but it does sound plausible over the long run. Keep me posted ok? Also read that putting on a strong support bra after noogling helps too. Guess it is all determined by what you want and how much you are willing to do to get it.

Have you noticed any change in shape after noogling? I am guessing that with time and repeated use of the cups they will start looking more and more alike. It just makes sense to me. My left appears full and plump, my right looks just as wide but flatter. It is a noticeable difference in my opinion.

I know people are trying to give encouragement so I try to do the same. But to be honest, It's that little voice in MY head that is driving me and I suspect it is the same for everyone. On the other hand, knowing that so many others are making the same effort is a consolation. We never have to feel alone. :)

I read every single post in the B&A section before I bought my unit. There are a ton of great and helpful people on here. I'm sure there will be someone stumbling across us who can and will share their story and give us some pointers.

That's my history so far. Hope it helps.
Taboo