how long do you noogle?

kiitin

Ive been using mine for about a week and have seen improvement. I only use it 15~30 minutes a day. Just curious how long other users use it and if I should increase the amount of time?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I say the minimum is an hour a day (with 30 minutes being the minimum session time).

I personally do 30-45 mins in the morning and 2+ hours in the evening. On the weekends, I'm trying to ramp up to 5+ hours. To me, it is about time under the domes -- otherwise, how will you trigger growth? Swelling isn't going to do it; it is the pulling of tissue that does it. (I'm pumping now)

At some point, I will probably have to start skipping days but I think that's still a few months away.

DJ

kiitin

Wow thanks for your reply. I feel like if I increase the time im going to see radical improvement. Im swollen and sore literally 24/7 already... but im glad =) I didnt know if more time could cause problems or make it better.

I try to use the NB for 2 hours plus a day, that's 1 - 1.5 hours in the morning and maybe 45 -1 hours in the evening - 5 times a week. I do not pump at the weekend.
As long as your soreness is not due to bruising then I'd say get as much time in as you can. Everyone will find what works for them best over time. Some find that they will not grow without a significant time spent noogling every day, others with find they get better results if they keep it to every other day. If it's not hurting and you are not seeing any broken capillaries or red spots then getting at least an hour in a day would be great.

kiitin

I see red spots every time I use it. I thought it was just cause I'm so pale and sensitive skin..... it goes away in a couple hours. Didn't think much about it till now.

I think if they are disappearing within a couple of hours then you're not hurting yourself Kiitiin. I meant red dots that stay on the skin for an extended period xx