how long have you stopped NB and what permanent growth did you see?

canadianchick

hi!
I'm new but wondering how long someone has gone without NBing and did it stay permanent?
ho do you know how big you really are? I mean everone talks about getting swollen, so after the swollen goes down then you would measure? and would you keep on pumping every day with the ope it stays permanent? how will you know that the growth you have has become permanent?
thanks so much, I just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing

stats: 32A
110 lbs.
have had 2 kids and i've noticed my boobs are smaller than they were before kids!

oh yeah? is it painful only when you pump or does it hurt the whole day?
last thing, how do you do it while sleeping? people have mentioned it, but how does it stay on?

LAWMANN2004

HI Canadian Chick !!

During the flooding we had where we live, I was totally unable to pump for about 12 weeks.
After we finally got back in, I noticed that my bras still fit !! (2011)
To bad we lost my christmas bra that daughter gave me, Along with the camera. So thats why
no recent pictures.

Not counting the floods, I am comming up on my 2 year mark soon, and can fill a 38c after pumping
and am to big for a 38b to fit well.

For me the swelling started to stay overnight at about the 6 month mark, Keep in mind IT TAKES TIME
and LOTS of it for this system to work.

As far as the measuring is concerned, I only measure once a month if that.
I rely of the fit of the bra for sizing. Some brands I fill out a C cup, and others a D cup bra.

Stay safe, and have fun !!
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

canadianchick

thanks for writing, I'm afraid that it may not work for me, but at the same time if I don't try I'll never know right?
I pumped breast milk while nursing my kids
now that was a disappointment b/c i could never get enough milk,
so I stopped pumping after a month and a half but never
saw any increasement of breast tissue
how big were you when you started? (if you don't mind me asking)
have you ever breastfed before?

The other thing that makes me think that it may work, is b/c my sister in law who pumped regularly for breastfeeding said her breasts are actually bigger b/c of pumping! so maybe it could work for me too!
here's hoping :D