How the heck do you use the soft rings?? :)

Ferrari_Girl

I've noogled a few times no problem but the rib pain was getting to me (trying to wear them at night when I sleep exclusively) I just ordered the soft rings and I'm getting NO suction. Nada. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? (Using the M as of now) Thank you!!!!

xmissmelissa

I've read that a lot of people have more trouble getting suction with the foam rings. I only used mine for a little while as one was damaged and I just couldn't stand them anymore. I don't remember having suction problems though. I was using olive oil (I don't know if that's the best for them though, it made them disgusting!) But you could always try bending over and scooping your breast up with one dome, and immediately doing the same to the other. Sometimes when my bare domes don't gain suction right away I do that, then push one cup into my breast and then the other, back and forth rapidly. It almost always gives me a seal.
Good luck :)

lexuswoman

Hi Ferrari Girl,

I have the soft rings too and I've had problems with them. When I do get them to pump up, somehow I end up overpumping and end up with these funky looking rings marks that take several days and lots of Bio-Oil to go away. I also noticed that after using them only a few times, they got all smashed. I have an idea that I just posted in another thread. Matt posted a picture of the camper tape on the cups, well I'm thinking about taking it one step further and putting double sided tape (preferably medical tape, since its made for skin) on top of the camper tape to kinda make my own brava-esque domes with some adhesive to help the cups stay on while pumping them.

Lex'

CookiesnMilk

lexuswoman said:
Hi Ferrari Girl,

I have the soft rings too and I've had problems with them. When I do get them to pump up, somehow I end up overpumping and end up with these funky looking rings marks that take several days and lots of Bio-Oil to go away. I also noticed that after using them only a few times, they got all smashed. I have an idea that I just posted in another thread. Matt posted a picture of the camper tape on the cups, well I'm thinking about taking it one step further and putting double sided tape (preferably medical tape, since its made for skin) on top of the camper tape to kinda make my own brava-esque domes with some adhesive to help the cups stay on while pumping them.

Lex'

lex thats a really good idea. I bought camper tape (havent used it yet), but great idea with double sided medical tape , may lessen rings to.

As far as the soft rings go.... I ordered them with my system and I do not like them, I'm not even using them. They interfere with my suction too much and i'm getting along fine without them.

good luck

lexuswoman

I"m going to get some double sided carpet tape and see how it works. Its like if the cups could just stick to my skin to seal out all the gaps, I could get them pumped up. Even if I have to replace the tape every few times I've it, its worth it. My noogleberry does me, or should i say my boobs no good sitting on the shelf in my closet. I hope this works cuz I'm running out of ideas. :mad:

Lex'

shadowedmoon

I'm interested to see if you can come up with some good ideas since I'm going to want to use the soft rings with the noogleberry and have read a fair amount of sealing issues about them :S

lexuswoman

Hi Shadowedmoon,

You could try camper mounting tape, you can get it at most auto/RV parts stores, I got mine at Napa auto parts. I put it on one cup just like the picture that Matt B posted and I still got farts and the cups wouldn't seal up. The problem with the foam rings is that after a few uses they start getting smashed and don't hold their shape as well. I've had no luck with the foam rings. My main problem is its like there are too many gaps between the cup and my skin. I'm currently trying the Contoured Extra Large, but I do have a pair of Contoured Larges that should be here any day now, so I'm going to do two things: try camper tape again on the CL's and also get some double stick carpet tape and see if that helps. I've used Brava domes and had very good luck with them because the large cushioned silicone rim of the dome has adhesive and its flexible, so as you're pumping the air out of the dome, you can move the edges of the rim around until its comfortable. I'm hoping the carpet tape will work, because I'm running out of ideas. And the noogleberry isn't doing my boobs any good just sitting up in the closet.

Lex' ;)

shadowedmoon

hrmmm. this has me wondering if I should even bother with the soft rings at all then, the 20 bucks could be used elsewhere :\ however I dunno about investing brava stuff...rather surprised Lucy hasn't come out with new rings with all the problems I've read over the last few days. I haven't ordered my noogleberry yet (thanks to the government not sending me my rightfully deserve monies lol) but plan to soon, I just hope I can figure out all the issues people seem to run into, I do want the noogling to be comfortable...keep us updated on your attempts and thoughts on whether or not I should even bother with the soft rings :)