how to get more suction (with foam rings on)?

500sp

Dear all, I just glued the rings to the cups, and started noogling. However, I found that it's so hard to get suction to begin with PLUS I kept losing the suction after a minute or two. I had to keep pumping. What should I do to make the suction stay? Thanks :)

Kat

Hi, I also tried to noogle with the foam rings on, but without succes ... maybe it works for other people, but it didn't for me. I remember that it was very painful at first to noogle without padding but after 1 week I didn' t need a padding solution anymore and it felt comfortable. Maybe your body just needs to get used to it? Anyway, if you are trying to noogle with the rings, make sure everything is properly sealed. Good luck!

noog

I use the medium domes, and rings and found you need lots of oil or lotion,then stick them on. If your losing suction u probably need to put on more lotion. I also trimmed my rings so they fit better on my chest. Hope that helps!

Tanya

Hi there!! I am also a beginner. If you use lots of lotion and put the rings on ur chest afterwards they get stuck to your skin. Try pumping after using the lotion.
good luck!!

Tanya

500sp

thanks for all the replies! i never noogled with rings on before but since two days ago i found there were some tiny red spots after the red ring marks were gone. i was afraid to hurt my breasts and that's why i glued the rings to the cups. my lotion is not "sticky" enough, and i'm going to get a new lotion today. btw, any suggestions? i will let you all know how it goes. thanks again! :)

noog

I found at first I wasn't using enough lotion, you want it so you almost would have to wipe the excess lotion with a towel to get it off. That's how much you want on your chest before you put the domes on, It helps alot! Sometimes I mix my palmer lotion with virgin olive oil it makes it slicker. It also helped me so I could get further I'm my domes without getting the red dots. I get the best swelling when I take a hot bath with them on. I put a little water on my chest mixed with oil or lotion, and I fill the domes faster, with more swelling! The first time I took a bath with them for about 40 minutes, i couldn't believe the swelling I got, so i took a Picture of it and sent it to my husband, and he texted me back , asking me who's chest it really was, because it swelled so big compared to my usual. Then he asked me how much I paid for my noogleberry, and said it was worth every penny! It was funny. Now if I could get them to stay that size!! Well good luck, i'm still learning also.

roadrashes

I agree with the lotion and definitley the hot bath. The hot bath is great because the red rings are almost gone by the time you get out if you roll over and soak for 5-10 minutes more. It can be boring so bring a book or listen to some music but it saves so much time. I use neopsorin or bacetracin on my chest for the dots and they disappear within the hour I am really fair skinned.

500sp

thanks for your replies and advices :) i bought cocoa butter from the body shop. it does moisturize my skin better (smells good too!). it is easier to "stick" the cups on with the butter on. however, it's still very hard to get suction with foam rings on. i am considering removing the rings and find an alternative padding solution. any suggestions?

btw, i thought neosporin or bacetracin is antibiotic. how does it work to clear the red dots?

noog

What size of domes do you have? Are you having trouble when first trying to get them on or are they losing suction while on?

roadrashes

For me the neosporin and bacteracin removes it because of the temporary inflammation and sweliing. I think someone said they were broken capillaries. I would use pesanut butter if i had to get rid of those dots. It really works and within 30 mins almost all the dots are gone. I've never tried an alternative padding but there are some good alternatives on here.

noog

Hmmm... that's weird that you keep losing suction with them on. Once mine are on, if I have plenty of lotion they don't leak. I was going to say if they were large ones I wouldn't know how to help because i'm still waiting to get mine,( we'll see how that goes.) I didn't glue mine either and they stay on good, but I've read of others having trouble. Look up campers tape, or yoga mat for other cushioning methods. I've read of the pipe insulation method, but when I went to lowes and looked at the size it looked liked it would fill the dome with just the cushioning! I guess that will be when I move up to the big domes! Hopefully you can find something that works!

nooglebunny

Hi OP. Do you noogle laying down or sitting up? I noogle without rings and I notice it hurts more when laying down. Could this be what's leading to the red dots?