How to increase your cleavage

Jamiemoorhead

outgoing tgirl
I've NB for 6 months and the domes would pull the skin from the sides allot which makes for pain. So I started using a necklace to hold the domes over the center of my chest. I'm finally seeing some real results and so much more cleavage too.. I'm using the Flat to Fem program. I started with a very flat chest. I'm now NB two hours a day, hoping for a 'C' cup. I also replaced to pump cuz it broke with a Mityvac from the auto part store. Now that's a real vacuum pump
Jamie

Attachments

• BoobsDecd.jpg
    BoobsDecd.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 146
  • BoobsDece.jpg
    BoobsDece.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 145
  • BoobsDecc.jpg
    BoobsDecc.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 99
  • BoobsDecb.jpg
    BoobsDecb.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 103

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm sure it is exciting to see such changes in a short time. I too am using the Flat to Fem and waiting for my NB. I've been on it for about 10 weeks now and seeing progress too. But it does seem frustrating slow at times. :) This week I developed a sudden allergy reaction in my armpits and along the sides of my breasts (where my arms naturally touch). So I have to stop the topical to heal and I'm going to try a non-alcoholic based extract. It is my first suspect considering I'd been fine for weeks.

I hope to see more updates!

Jamiemoorhead

outgoing tgirl
As long as you don't suck to hard but you need enough to stretch the skin. I'm very happy now that I'm pumping 2 hours a day.I'm also fair skined but the redness goes away in 10 mins.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Now that I've been noogling for a bit; I'm thinking that necklace idea isn't so bad. When starting flat, you really do pull from the sides a ton and the domes angle way out. I've found using my arms to prevent this and I too found lots of discomfort and eventual pain on low pressures.

Are you using the necklace just around the domes (kinda like a rope) or around your neck and the domes? I am struggling to get the center developed enough to stay centered and sealed. I am having better luck using one at a time when I'm working on this part.

Jamiemoorhead

outgoing tgirl
I'm using Saffola oil now which lubricates the domes but also helps makes a seal. I have now started using a piece of rope instead of the necklace to keep the domes centered. I been NGing at least 2 hours a day, I'm really starting to see a permanent change. I've ordered a set of small and nipple domes. I'm thinking the small dorms will help pull the area around my nipples out. I've become obsessed with my breasts.

Attachments

• IMG_20140112_075148.jpg
    IMG_20140112_075148.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 86

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'll have to check into that oil as well. I'm always on the look out to try something. How long after noogling are your pics? Roughly how long is the swelling lasting for you?

Just with 3 week gap on the pics, I can see changes especially in shape. Did you imagine you'd have this much progress in the 6ish months? I'm excited for you and hope to hear more.

DJ

Jamiemoorhead

outgoing tgirl
I read about the oil on this site. I'm filling up three quarters of my large domes and hoping within a month to totaling fill them. the picture was taken 30 minutes after Nging. My bouncing boobs last about 5 hours. I'm wearing clothes I thought I never could and with my wonderful bra I'm showing cleavage.

devdridog99

tim odom said:
:eek: I also need to add this note. I also use a nipple pump to give the girls a little more of being at full attention. Boy are they even more sensitive using both of the pumps!!!

hey Tim, where did you get that bra with the holes? and does it help with your shape?