How to make the bottoms of boobs fuller instead of the top? And other questions!

Intertwining

Hey everyone!

I'm new to the forum, and in fact just got my NB today.. I've noticed that the pressure from the vacuum is mostly exerted on the upper part of the breasts, rather than the bottom. However, I actually want the bottoms of my breasts to become fuller compared to the top, because I like the look of the boobs weighing down a little :)

Does noogling even out the entire boob? Is there any way I could place the cups so as to achieve fuller breast bottoms but not give my boobs an odd or deformed shape in the long run?

Also, so far I've had two noogling sessions lasting an hour each. I pump and hold- I pump until my boobs feel uncomfortably tight, then let them settle and get used to the level of pressure, then I pump again. The maximum level of pressure I pumped till I feel was quite high, but yet my boobs did not so much as turn pink.. Only the areas around the edges of the cup were red. Does this mean I should be pumping even harder if my breasts aren't turning red?

And one last question: Is there any way to prevent the fat/skin from my armpit area from being sucked into the cups? It's really irritating, and causes that area to be sore and a little inflamed :(

Thanks in advance for the responses!
Intertwining :D

Lily13

Perfect timing in this question! I was just wondering this myself. I have no bottom or top boob since I think I have a mild case of tubular breasts. :-\ I'll be checking back to see if anyone posts.

eva_bs

Hi!!!
Welcome to this AMAZING forum!!!
I'm noogling now for a month and a half....and to tell you the truth I can see a difference on the bottom of my breast, not on the top.The bottoms got more fuller..also my hubby can see it...but I'm not noogling long enough to tell you on the long run....But I think that it wont make them look odd at all!!! I think they will make them look BEAUTIFUL!!! :)
Hope this helped...
Good Luck with noogling!!!!
And keep us updated!
:-*

that1spaztichik

Agreed. Sometimes it's hard to tell what noogled boobies look like, as many gals on here keep their bras on for pics. The best example of nude noogled boobs I can think of is keeley, hers are FANTASTIC! I don't think they are oddly shaped at all, and I don't think anyone else's breasts would look weird, either. I LOVE NOOGLE!

bonzaigirl

hi intertwining.. welcome to the noogleberry family :) hope you'll have fun noogling like the rest of us... :) i notice a difference on both top and bottom part of my boobies, because teh bottom part is a bit fuller, but the top part increases in measurement... my bottom bit increased in measurement just about a half or almost a half inch.. ;) ... im also a new noogler, about a month, so i can't exactly tell you what a noogle boobie would like in a few months... sorry can't help you there... but there are a lot of longtime senior nooglers here, perhaps they can answer your question about the long term run... :D happy noogling

Lily13

I took a look at your pics and you have nothing to worry about. You already have a lot of breast tissue, so I bet you will respond very very quickly. NB will fill them out at the bottom and top with time.

Then there's those of us with tubular breasts..../sigh :'( I'll take my pity party else where HAHA

Intertwining

Thank you everyone for responding to my question! I am most definitely loving the NB so far- I'm just 3 noogles in and I'm already amazingly seeing a difference!

Hope I don't seem ungrateful, but could any girls help me out with my other questions? lol *blushes*

Here they are:

So far I've had three noogling sessions lasting an hour each. I pump and hold- I pump until my boobs feel uncomfortably tight, then let them settle and get used to the level of pressure, then I pump again. The maximum level of pressure I pumped till I feel was quite high, but yet my boobs did not so much as turn pink.. Only the areas around the edges of the cup were red. Does this mean I should be pumping even harder if my breasts aren't turning red?

And is there any way to prevent the fat/skin from my armpit area from being sucked into the cups? It's really irritating, and causes that area to be sore and a little inflamed :(

Finally, I was wondering if there's any sure-fire way to know whether your nipples will grow after using NB? Because I like my nipples the way they are (small), and I don't really want to have to stick band-aids on them everytime I noogle, unless I really have to.. My nipples don't get stiff, sore or tender after noogling- does this mean for sure that my nipples won't be expanding from noogling?

Thanks, everyone!

T

tpurple

To prevent the armpits from going in the domes, I have found that the yoga mat as padding has prevented this.

that1spaztichik

I was worried about my nipples getting larger, as well. I wanted to start taping them, but I didn't have money to buy the tape. I haven't ever taped them because of that. To be honest, though, I feel like my nipples have grown to look normal on my new size. I grow about a cup size with swelling. Also, I would think that small nipples would get lost on big boobies anyway, which is the goal here anyway!

sunsetz

Hey Intertwining,

Can't answer your question about the redness. (My darker skin tone doesn't show up the redness so easily :))

But about the armpit boob-I think most of us can attest to that problem. When I was using my large domes I would pump until I got a good hold and then tie a scarf around them to pull the cups towards the center of my chest. This eased the pressure of the cups on my pits slightly.

When I started on the XLs it was torture as these cups are much wider and sucked up my its even more. The only thing that relieved this pressure was the foam padding I put on the cup. It doesn't prevent the fat from going in the cup but makes it a whole lot less painful. I hardly even feel it compared to noogling without the padding.

I know I said in an earlier post that the size of my nips increased but I really don't think its the case. If they have increased its really slight. I've always had a large areola and medium sized nipples. When I pump everything expands and they look huge. However when the swelling goes down they seem to be back to normal size. The great thing about noogling is that my nipples are erect more easily. They were slightly distended before so thats a major plus for me.

Hope I helped.

Later :)

Intertwining

Thanks sunsetz, thatspaztichik1 and tpurple for the help!

Anyways, I've discovered that my areolae have began growing (permanently! :() so I've starting taping them down with stretchy fabric bandaids..

thatspaztichik1, caucasians tend to have small nipples but wide areolae, so bigger nipples tend to look quite flattering on them, but as an asian with larger nipples and small areolae, it kind of makes my boobs look smaller and sort of saggy? I'm not quite sure how to explain it.. But I prefer smaller nipples :D

annalove

Hey Intertwining i was wondering the exact same thing because i have kinda have the tubular type of breasts and noogleberry is enlarging the top but i really need some filling underneath.

Intertwining

Hi there annalove,

I've been noogling for 9 days so far, and I'm getting some lovely swelling and growth below as well as on top- I'm actually developing more of an "underboob" now, which I absolutely LOVE! I've got a fascination with underboobs, so don't mind me, lol! :D

Happy noogling! :)