How to prevent nipples from getting bigger

exxx

Many of you put tape on your nipples to keep them from growing. Do you put the tape in an x shape across them, or do you cover the nipple only? Is this a for sure way to prevent them from getting bigger? Because I would really like to ensure that they stay the same size

BustyBabe

They do it in an X, I think it's harder to get it to stay on if you only use one strip.

It's not a guarantee, some people still see changes even with taping.

NinaLouise

Use the "Nipple Stopper" method http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3471.0

It's the best!! Ive been using it for many months with absolutely no growth on my nipples or areolas and better growth on my boobs. Its awesome and easy to do!

The skin tape on your nipples routine can cause scarring from the tape pulling off your skin, and your nipples can still grow with that method as mine did.

exxx

I improvised with what I had laying around. It works alright but I'll gonna try the shelf from the post you linked whenever I go to the store.

(update: did not work very well. Get a lottt more suction without them. But perhaps mine were just really janky. I need to find something that will fit)

Attachments

• 20130524_123548.jpg
    20130524_123548.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 397
  • 20130524_123635.jpg
    20130524_123635.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 323

oodellaly

Hi exxx, from what I see in the pics of your nipple-stopping rig, they look great except for one thing-- I think according to that thread Mumma Bear created, you are supposed to cut a small area off the edge of each stopper to allow air to pass through easily, or else you don't get good suction, which seems to be the problem you were having. I'm thinking of trying that method myself because I don't have the patience or desire to keep taping my nipples all of the time, plus it's supposed to help improve the shape of the growth as well, so I've been looking into it. Hope I can find something that works!

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi - I'm the opposite to you - I just love the way my nipple and areola are growing bigger! Growing breasts and keeping tiny nipples would look wrong on my body - so I am happy for the nipple/areola area to grow as big as necessary!