How's everyone getting on? Especially long term users

L

Louise1982

It's been a while since some of you girls posted results - I was particularly thinking of those people who've been doing it a few months - Lillea, 3kiddos, mel, s4mmi1986, Dolly, mariela...to name just a few. Are you still around? Any joy?

G

ginatv

Been using NG since about May/June last year. From zero to now 40B, still use it most days. the longest time I went without using it was three days and experienced only a very little loss, and those nipple enlargers have been a fantastic success in the short time that I have used them. Not bad for a transgender person who hasn't yet started any hormone therapy. Gina.

L

Lillea

For the time being I have stopped using the NB even though I had an increase of perhaps 1/4 cup some days.

I had some hormonal issues before starting NB. I want to address them before I use NB again. The last time I used NB some clear fluid came out of my breasts. I haven't been pregnant before. I have been checked for excess androgens, prolactin, etc via allopathic tests. Everything was fine except that I had high estradiol.

Again, my hormonal issues started before I started to use NB, not because of using NB.

I'm currently seeing an ND. It turns out I may be estrogen dominant due to many years (10) on the bcp. I quit taking the bcp over 3 years ago. I've had cystic acne and more body hair since I quit, plus an increase in allergies and all kinds of things, yet my period is normal and clock-workingly on time. I don't have ovarian cysts. I won't go on the bcp again, no matter what improvements there are with new formulations.

My liver isn't detoxing things properly, the ND determined, which is a classic for people on the bcp for a long time. My skin is starting to clear up on the liver support supplements from the ND which include zinc.

I found out that the BCP depletes the body of many B vitamins (B6, for example) and zinc. I suggest that women on the BCP research this problem and make sure their diet is rich in these nutrients, perhaps supplementing with as well to be safe. But please get advice from experienced people. Please don't risk guessing with this kind of stuff.

So for now I'm having a break but I think highly of NB. :)

C

cj

Gina - Congratulations! Growing from nothing to a size 40B in 8 months is fantastic. What was your routine? Did you pump for an hour every day, and did you use the Airlock? I would like to repeat your success, so please let us know what worked best for you.

LL - Very sorry to hear about the health issues you experienced from being on the birth control pill. Dr. Mercola (a well-known holistic naturopathic doctor) writes extensively about about the dangers of birth control pills on his website. Just go to Mercola.com and use the search feature. You will be shocked to read some of the comments from women who have been on the BCP for years. They tell very similar stories to yours (some of them much worse). The BCP is synthetic and leads to estrogen dominance in women, increased risk for blot clots, cysts, infertility and a host of other problems. Pretty scary. One of the commenters on his website recommends naturalbirthcontrol.com. It's proven 99.3% effective in clinical studies, and takes 30 seconds of work each morning. Hope this helps you - and I hope your health returns to normal.

L

Lillea

cj said:
LL - Very sorry to hear about the health issues you experienced from being on the birth control pill. Dr. Mercola (a well-known holistic naturopathic doctor) writes extensively about about the dangers of birth control pills on his website. Just go to Mercola.com and use the search feature. You will be shocked to read some of the comments from women who have been on the BCP for years. They tell very similar stories to yours (some of them much worse). The BCP is synthetic and leads to estrogen dominance in women, increased risk for blot clots, cysts, infertility and a host of other problems. Pretty scary. One of the commenters on his website recommends naturalbirthcontrol.com. It's proven 99.3% effective in clinical studies, and takes 30 seconds of work each morning. Hope this helps you - and I hope your health returns to normal.

Thank you cj! This is very kind of you. I visit Mercola's site often and will definitely look up the information! I'll look at the other link too. I have learned about cervical mucus checking and related things. Iit's not complicated at all, which is great. :)

G

ginatv

cj I do use the NG with an airlock on each one so that once on I can move around freely. my arms are a little limited in that I cannot raise them above shoulder height or too far backwards as this increases suction and can split the cup so I shower and dress first unless of course I am in bed. I do try for three sessions each day, two one hour sessions and an extended session usually while I am in bed either reading/watching tv. this can be as long as three hours which by then it becomes too uncomfortable Three sessions every day is not always possible so some days I may only do one or sometimes none to give myself a breast rest. I am lucky in the fact that I do heve plenty of spare time for my regime. I use the large cups and pump untill I fill them, not in one go though, it usually takes about ten minutes. I have the extra large cup but I rarely use it as it digs into my armpit and presses on my breast bone and rib cage. I think the diameter is a little on the large size however I think I will have better results when the base with the cut out becomes available. Being unfortunately born genetically male I probably have to work harder to achieve the results I want.
I also find that toning up my pectoral muscles by doing lots of push-ups has helped and also lots of massage, by massage I mean squeeze, pull, stretch and knead. I hope you find this info has been helpful. GINA

C

cj

Thanks Gina. I will start doing pushups, and I may experiment with massage as well. Just to make sure I understand your routine... You pumped for 10 minutes using the Large domes, and then Airlocked them for one hour---and then you repeated this procedure 3 times each day (when possible). So, two 1-hour sessions of Airlock plus an extended session (1-3 hours of Airlock). Is that right?

It sounds like a lot of your growth came from maintaining the Airlock pressure on the breasts for extended periods of time.

C

cj

LL - Yes, I've read about the cervical mucus method, too. Fortunately, naturalbirthcontrol.com doesn't require that! I think this is probably the most reliable method out there for women who don't want to use the pill.

L

Lillea

cj said:
LL - Yes, I've read about the cervical mucus method, too. Fortunately, naturalbirthcontrol.com doesn't require that! I think this is probably the most reliable method out there for women who don't want to use the pill.

I'll look at the site in depth tonight. :) I'm looking forward to it!

G

ginatv

hello cj Each session time included the time it took to fully fill the cup so a one hour session would be just that and not one hour ten minutes. My optimum daily regime would be one hour session am, one hour session pm and a one to three hour session late evening, a total of 3-5 hours. This is not always acheivable, yesterday I was out so I just did three hours last night. Today, up early because friends called I am having my first session now as I type, then another longer session tonight. I hope this has explained my regime better and wish you success whatever you decide to do. I may post a photo at sometime, don't panic, only showing the appropriate area with the appropriate lingerie but it will take a lot of courage for me to do that. GINA.

L

Louise1982

Be careful with the pushups girls - some people have found this helpful but others have found any cardio, arm or chest exercise works off boob fat.

C

cj

ginatv said:
hello cj Each session time included the time it took to fully fill the cup so a one hour session would be just that and not one hour ten minutes. My optimum daily regime would be one hour session am, one hour session pm and a one to three hour session late evening, a total of 3-5 hours. This is not always acheivable, yesterday I was out so I just did three hours last night. Today, up early because friends called I am having my first session now as I type, then another longer session tonight. I hope this has explained my regime better and wish you success whatever you decide to do. I may post a photo at sometime, don't panic, only showing the appropriate area with the appropriate lingerie but it will take a lot of courage for me to do that. GINA.

Thanks Gina. It seems I need to buy an Airlock! There's no way I can use the NB three times a day, but I will aim for twice a day (my usual morning session, and then a late-night, extended session). Yes, please post a photo if you feel comfortable doing so. I am considering starting a blog about natural breast enlargement. I'll be sure to let everyone know if I do.