Hydro Noogling

lexuswoman

Hi!

I've been reading a lot on the forum lately about hydro noogling and i found several thread which mentioned it, but I'm still a bit confused. When you hydro noogle, are you supposed to do it while soaking in the bathtub or while showering? Also, to those who have tried it, do you think the water may damage the hand pump?

Lex'

minnie34

I've only tried it once but I really liked it. It was lovely to have the warm water inside the domes, and I managed to pull a lot more into the cups than normally.

It was a bit messy for me; I was standing over the kitchen sink getting them on. Water sprayed everywhere through the pump, and even though it's a couple of days ago, I still have some residue in the tubes and probably in the pump too. Would it damage the pump? Don't know really, but love to hear Lucy's opinion on that. It's just plastic, right? If so, I'd reckon it would take quite a while for it to be destroyed but I am willing to stand very corrected on that one!! :D

Once I got the cups on - not hard, just a bit fiddly - there was no problem moving around with them on.

lexuswoman

Minnie,

OK, so you just filled up the cups with water, and then pumped? :eek: I think if I try it, I'm going to do it in the bathtub. I have one of those big jacuzzi tubs at my house and would rather try it there than get the cups filled up and end up with a waterfall if the seal were to break. Glad you're liking it. Are you doing everyday or just occassionally?

Lex' ;)

minnie34

Well I only filled just over half of the cups as I wasn't sure really of how much to fill them. Doing it in the bath sounds like a very good idea!! :) Once the cups were on though, the suction was fine and they stayed on no problem.
I've only done it once - I need to be able to whip off the cups quickly if I hear any of my kids coming down the stairs, that could be tricky if they were filled with water. They go to their granny's house once a week, that will be my Hydro day! :D
Looking forward to hear how you got on with it!!

shadowedmoon

while I think its an effective method, I dunno about trying it out on a 100ish dollar product that doesn't have a replacement guarantee, if you try it Lexuswoman though please share your experience :)

lexuswoman

Hi Minnie,

Maybe you better save the hydro noogling for when the kids are at grandma's! ;) That would be a difficult one to explain. I may try to hydro noogle in a few days. If I do it, I'll let you know how it works in the bathtub. I've read about people nooogling in the shower, so I don't think it will hurt anything with the pump. And the cups are just plastic and can be cleaned with water anyway. Glad its working for you!

Lex'

BuxomBoobs

SOrry to butt into your thread ladies, but I thought I would give you more details.

Water noogle, I fill the cups to the rim and then apply to the chest. I generally would recommend doing this in the shower until you can master the technique and then move to the sink when your accomplished at it. I get the cups on so that they hold themselves on....but still loose enough that I can re-position the cups if needed. Once I feel and see that they are were I want them then I will add some more pumping till they are stretched the way I'm happy with. The cups move rather easy with water in them, as water is of course a lubricant. The down side is the pump in it's current state will eject the water out of the small hole in the back of the handle. Apparently Lucy informs me that there are variations of the handle that will deal with this as well as being able to have a pressure gauge. (That will be my next purchase)

At this point I can then hold the cups so that the portion of breast I want to work on (underboob, or side) is the one that is sucked into the cup. I do this by pushing down on the side I dont want to get sucked in and lift the side that I want to be sucked in. In this fashion you can add stretch where you want it and in this way you have a bit more control over shaping. You can still do this with air but you need a whole lot of lube on the cups!

Equipment concerns, the only portion of the device that may feel any wear and tear is the pump handle. The domes are actually the most expensive part of the device the pump handle is around 20 dollars, so if there is any damage to the unit then it most likely will occur there, and for that small of an investment I was willing to take the plunge! ;D

I have been water noogling since the first post of it, so far no adverse effects to me or equipment, but if I run into any I will post it up here for you.

I'll keep the board posted on any new variation in the use of my boob tubes! ::)

lexuswoman

Hi Buxom Boobs,

You're not butting in at all ;D! I really, really appreciate the information that you posted. Its very helpful. I was pretty certain that I had the general idea of hydro noogling, and thanks to you post, I do. When I get around to trying this (October is going to be a crazy month for me, will be out of town a lot and can't take the nb with me), I'm def going to do it in the shower or tub. I don't know if i'd ever feel comfortable enough doing it in the bathroom. I'd be afraid if one of the cups came loose, I'd end up with a waterfall on my chest!

In the meantime, I'm still trying to figure out how to get the cups to stay on my chest. I have contoured extra larges and am waiting for my contoured larges to arrive and I've tried olive oil, foam rings, cocoa butter cream, cocoa butter lotion, camper tape, no lube and I can't get the cups to even seal up. Its like there's gaps between the cups and my skin. And, I'm only doing one cup til I get the hang of it. I came the closest to getting a seal on Monday night when I played around with some double sided tape I had in my utility closet. The tape pretty much sealed all the gaps, but there was one place below my boob that I could hear air hissing out of. I checked my cups, tubing and pump and there are no cracks in any of them because when I put the cup on my stomach and pumped it up, it suctioned itself right on. I still need some cushioning between the cup and my skin, in addition to the double sided tape. I used brava domes a while back and never had trouble with them because they had adhesive on the large flexible silicone base. I hope I get my CL's and can at least use those.

Thanks for your post!

Lex' ;)

Padded Hell

Buxom Boobs,

Thanks for clarifying the technique :). I shall try to fill the cups to the rim next time. OMG, it's going to be quite a challenge getting them on, I think ;D. All part of the fun, I suppose! Good to know you haven't experienced any adverse effects to you or your NB equipment either ;D

CookiesnMilk

Confused. If you were to hydro noogle, how on earth would you retain suction? I don't see how it'd be possible to noogle in the shower...maybe im dumb and something just entirely flew over my head though, happens sometimes ha.

WishUponAStar

Hydro noogling takes advantage of a few properties of water that air is not as beneficial in:
- has more lubricity so the domes can be repositioned easier while under low suction
- does not expand easily like air, so when water is evacuated out of the domes then it has a more direct pull of the breast tissue into the dome
- water can cause the skin to warm and expand, allowing a slightly improved stretch opportunity

As long as there was not a loss of the rim / lip seal then breast tissue will be expanded when the water is evacuated from the domes; as soon as the seal is compromised then the domes will lift off / fall off & the remaining water in the domes will leak out.