I did it!!!

Steph74

I started using the noogleberry system in November 2010 with the goal of gaining one cup size. I had an appointment at the salon today so decided to get measured while I was out. I am very excited to let you know that I am now a 32d!! ;D A gain of one cup size. I now however have booby greed and am aiming for a 32dd ;) So keep going because I can proudly say that this system does work. I had great fun new bra shopping ;D

Strumpet

Congratulations on your growth! :) I'm sure you'll be able to get to your 32DD as well ;)
May I inquire into your routine - methods, time/day, supplements?

soonenough

Steph74 said:
I started using the noogleberry system in November 2010 with the goal of gaining one cup size. I had an appointment at the salon today so decided to get measured while I was out. I am very excited to let you know that I am now a 32d!! A gain of one cup size. I now however have booby greed and am aiming for a 32dd ;) So keep going because I can proudly say that this system does work. I had great fun new bra shopping ;D

That is very, very encouraging news. Growth simply takes times for majority. Thanks for posting. I wonder if 6 months of noogling translates to permanent growth if you are to stop at the 6-months mark.

Steph74

Thank you Strumpet, it feels very strange to have reached my goal and even though I have tried the new 32d bra on and know it fits like a glove I don't feel like I'm that big (does that make any sense) I think I'm actually surprised to find something that works.
I started nbe a few years ago and started taking perfect curves with no results. I then started fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto but that made me ill. I than took wonder up and had a little width growth but no outward growth.
I now only take collagen and noogle for 2 hrs a day (I usually watch a DVD or read a book) I use the 20/20/20 method. I find that I get better swelling if I noogle each breast separately, so in reality each breast is only noogled for 1 hour. I make sure I drink at least 1.5 litres of water daily and I've overhauled my diet to eat healthily.

amelie

Congrats on your growth!! And this is probably a silly question, but what is the 20/20/20 method? Thanks!

Steph74

It's 20 minutes of pump and release followed by 20 minutes of pump and hold followed lastly by 20 minutes of pump and release. I forgot to add that I massage for 5/10 minutes in the morning with palmers cocoa butter bust firming cream.