I done did it

Karen J

As you can see that I have my nippels suckers on your breast lol yeah but they are the Big ones that I have and I don't even have to hold them on.....it won't let me send it out to you all...

Karen J

Yes I know it's been awhile since the last time I had been here....OK You all know that I have been trying to get to a good c-cup right...lol yeah but you know what I have done I got to be a d-cup now I have to get some d -cup bras I really think that it all happened when I sent off to get the bigger cups from noogleberry I have XXL cups now and believe it or not but I have feel them up to 3/full...... so when I finally get them feel up I already have sent off to get a bigger set of cups ....so wish me luck Karen J

Karen J

Yes Yes and Yes I have been working on my breast and yes I finally have hit a D-cup like I've been doing it with the med. Cups and now that I have made my way up to the XXL cups I just got done with them and they look so beautiful in my bra and yes I even have three new bras on hand...like I said that I have been working on my breast and I just got done with pumping them up for 2 hours and boy oh boy my nippels are very very painful but I know what you're going to say that you have left them on to long lol okay but I love how big they are getting to be.....

Karen J

Yah I have to tell you all about what happened to me last night.. I was getting ready for bed I was almost ready I had to take off my pants and then I only had on is my bra ...it was close to 11 pm so I thought I was in the safe zone as I was just about to take it off my brother in law send are you up and I send yes so he walked in and saw me in my bra still....but he didn't say a thing about it I thought that he would have.....