I got my package!...and some questions....

Abigail3

Hi all.....I can't believe how fast the shipping was! Anyway, I got my package today, and I tried on the cups...I have med and size L. Now, the med. doesn't completely cover the whole area of the boob....meaning theres a little on the side (inward not toward armpit) and the top that isn't going in the cup. However the boob in the cup has tons of room to go out to the end...if ya know what I mean. It's hard to describe. Now the L cup is too big in that there is space there for air. So is it ok to start with the med. cup with the top and the side (cleavage) out of the cup? I hope this all makes sense! ???

D

Dixieland

Abigail,
What size of bra do wear? If it is a B then I would start with the mediums, the suction should pull most of the rest of thr breast into the cup with time and patience. Good luck noogling! It is highly addictive! Welcome aboard the "boobie growing train" :)
Dixeland

E

entropiana

Hi Abigail,

I would say give it a try with the M cups. i almost had the same situation and once i started pumping, the whole breast area gets sucked into the cup. you can also try to bend forward and the breast will become a little longer but less wide and thus it will enter the cup. Once you pump into the Ms, you can see how fast you fill them up all the way to the top and if you can create enough pressure to stimulate tissue growth. if you think that what you are getting is not enough, then you dont have to wait for shipping since you have the Ls on hand...smart decision:)
best of luck to you with pumping and let us know how it goes

Abigail3

LOL.........I did go ahead and try the mediums. I realized that the suction would work better. ;)...I couldn't imagine filling those things out to the ends!!! :O yowzers! Anyway....I played around with my first session of pumping. I got them to pump....got the tightening...and swelling....It was almost like pumping a bicycle..pump pump pump....it up till it got fuller and tighter....but then once I stopped the pumping they would go down....deflate...without having to push the release button...(where the heck is this button anyway? I tried things on the handle/er pump that looked like they could be the release button but neither worked....so I just took the cups off repositioned them...pumped away again....but yah.....they both would immediately deflate after pumping. So in order to keep them full..........I would have to keep pumping.....So I don't know if I was even doing it right. AFter taking the domes off....I got the "beautiful" red rings and no fullness to keep. :-[

K

kultzu

Hi Abigail3,

The release button is right above the handle ;) . Guess you may have found it by now ;) ;).

Sounds like you started off right even they deflated so quickly ??? ??? Reposition yourself again to get better suction , that should help ! It will take some time before you notice the fullness. Please be patient !! :D :D

Kultzu

K

kultzu

ooooppp...small correction here as I just got off the pump :D. The release button is on the side next to where u plug the plastic tube in.
Hope this helps,
Kultzu

Abigail3

Hi Kultzu! Thanks...I found it 10 min. ago while I was pumping ;). We must have been pumping at the same time. LOL.

Well this is what happens to me so far....It's like pumping a tire that has a hole in it. I'll pump it all the way till it's super tight and the domes stay on without me havin to hold them....then if I stop it goes down...so I continued to pump for 10 min. since I couldn't get them to pump then it stay....then release ...like the directions say, I just stood there and pumped pumped pumped pumed away for 10 min. It's like I pump then down they go pump down pump down......They also turned purple! :O OH my! After I took the domes off....they were purple with white dots. Yuuuck! Now they're a little red with the red rings around them. Thank goodness the purple didn't last! So I dunno.....if this'll really work for me or not since I am not able to pump them up...they stay pumped...then release...then pump up again....etc. etc. It's not working for me that way. ???

J

jenjen

It sounds like you are losing suction, that's why you have to keep repumping. It seems after a few days your skin gets more elastic or something, and it's easier to keep suction. Use lots of cream too, that will help. Just be patient, it sounds like you're off to a great start. It took me days before I could get them to stay on at all without a sports bra or some other help.

Abigail3

Yes...the suction doesn't stick very well. Maybe I should try without the rings and see how that works.

C

catsrule

abigail, it does take time to get used to it, and for results...give it a few days to get used to pumping...and maybe a week or so to notice any fullness....def. use alot of moistureizer, and switch backand forth with cuprings/ without, etc..most people have tis sort of reaction to it at first.good luck..you'll be fine...

B

BooBoo

Also, try clamping off one of the tubes right where it connects to the cup and see if you still loose pressure. I know that my pump leaks terribly so I have to put clamps on each tube to keep good suction. That will tell you for sure if the problem lies in the pump or the rings (which are prone to leaking when not glued on).

Abigail3

Yay!! I tried tonight without the foam rings and it worked like a charm. I'm also amazed that the red rings quickly disappear afterwards. For some reason the red rings don't seem to affect me that much or get that red, however my boobs make up for it though by turning a freaky purple color! :O Yikes! Thankfully it goes away after a while. 8) I noticed also that I got more fullness in the cup this time around. It seems like the more I do it the more fullness I get in the cup. I also need to drink water afterwards....it makes me thirsty...like someone else here mentioned.

It's sure amazing to see what this can make our boobs do! Or what our boobs CAN do! :eek:

Abigail3

And yes! It is addicting! I can't wait to start again in the morning he he. Especially now that it works better without the foam rings.

K

kultzu

Oh, Glad to hear that Abigail3 ;) ;) But don't pump until your boobies turn purple :( :(
Kultzu

D

Dixieland

BooBoo,
Thanks!!! ;D I actually have alot of those...with college and work!!!
Awesome! (Do they cut through the hose?)
Dixieland

Abigail3

Hi Kultz! :eek: I'll try not to. It seems to come real quick. They start out as real red and quickly turn purple. I'm going as tight as they'll go...maybe that's too much. I also got a little filling in after my morning session today. On the right toward the cleavage area....not toward the armpit area I've had this line under my boob there for a long time....like an area that needed to be filled in...well....I've got a little filling in there that stuck. :) yay!