I grew out of Medium Size Domes but the Large Size Domes are TOO BIG!

kitkat09

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has experience this. I filled up 100% of the Medium Size Domes. I moved myeslf to the Large Size Domes, but the Cups and The Foams are too big.

Due to my small body frame, when I pump with the Lg Size Domes, I pump lots of air coming from both sides and i have a hard time to keep the air suction. The openings are way too big. I wish NB makes the openings litlte smaller.

ANy suggestions? Thanks!

KitKat

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Kitkat09, this is fairly common when you first change from the medium to large. have you tried just using one large with one piece of tubing attached. This often works until your breast increases and then you should be able to go back to double pumping.

let us know.

best wishes

Lucy :)

M

Mumma Bear

Hi KitKat - try building up the outsides with a big wad of blutac. I have a 26inch underbust but can still pump very comfortably with double Ls this way. Just fill in the section that is the gap. I also grind down the point on the inside where the domes touch and tape them together - helps for max cleavage development and handy for small ribcages.

lisads

Hi Kitkat09 and Mumma Bear and Lucy,

I'm wondering if this will work : Instead of a single dome, could we try to mildy heat up the domes in hot water to better form them to our ribcages? Or is this dangerous?

hee hee I tried this with my small domes after I stopped using them, but over cooked (typical of my cooking) them and the plastic bubbled. I think it would be very hard to get the correct shape. ;D

M

Mumma Bear

Have a look here:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1409.0.html

I recently redid these with some new domes (they had cracked after a bazillion hours of use) and used a metal file instead of the electric grinder - took a little longer but worked fine.

lisads

I have an idea for changing the diameter of the L or XL domes:

Prep: find a sturdy face mask and open windows, also find cans or cans of paint that can be emptied to make a new smaller mold for the larger domes.

0. Wear a mask
1.Boil only a little bit water in a pot. Just enough water to go slightly over the rims of the domes but stop before it curves.
2. Put domes in water just until soft - don't melt them completely
3. take hot domes out of water and stick into smaller can
4. Let cool

So how does this sound? Or has anyone tried this?

D

daylight

my personal opinion...

do not try melting it...since if you melt it then even if you end up changin the shape the strain or force form when you are doing to noogle will most likely crack...them so please becareful...

also keep of trying since i remember wheni almost gave up in trying them...
i realized using a foam ...like (campers mat or yoga mat) cut rings helped me...since it decreased the size of the ring of the dome where my boob went it...

so it decreased the diameter of the dome by filling it with a tick ring foam...it worked fo rme...but without it i had trouble.

oh and also i did one breast pumping for a while with the xl for a while i would tie one with a ruber band pump it for 30 min and switch....so i would take 1 hour for both breasts 30 min each...

now i still dont put both at the same time...i first tie one with a rubber band then place the other and pump it until it gets full sucktion then put the other dome on the other breast take the rubber band out so the suction from the other dome evens out...so thats how i get both of them on at the same time...

lisads

Daylight>> I thought everyone cut the yoga mat to fit the circumference perfectly ??? ahhhhh your way makes more sense! Plus how did you make it stick on?

D

daylight

well see i did several trails and errors to CUT the perfect ring shape. Since sometimes when you cut it it doesn't get suction. But once you get suction i used those same rings and made more rings copying their dimensions.

Also i made them stay again i did one boob at a time...so i put rubberband on the other dome and just suction one dome at a time since at that time i couldn't get both domes on my chest