i have faint ringmarks... it wont go away...

bonzaigirl

..hi... i dont know what happend... i have been pumping with the same pressure as yesterday but now my cup ring marks are still thre.... it still has faint marks.. normally my ring marks go in 30 mins... now 2 hours have passed ... i have maintained the pressure as my usual pressure... it didnt even hurt.. that's what baffles me... my period is coming soon and my breasts are a bit tender.... is it because of that.. should i not be pumping during my period or should i not be pumping if y0our period is coming ???

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi bonzaigirl, it could be due for several reasons. If its due overpumping then i would recommend reading this link to some excellent and sensible suggestions on avoiding problems when pumping;

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2038.0.html

best wishes

Lucy :)

that1spaztichik

I wouldn't worry ALL too much. I found that as I continued pumping for a few days, the ring marks stayed for longer. My ribcage would also be sore, as well. I just assumed they stayed longer because it was a new process for my ribcage, and the more I did it, the longer they stayed, if that makes sense. Anyway, when I noogle at night, my ringmarks are gone by morning. Not sure how long they leave since I don't check out my boobs during the daytime after a morning noogle, lol.

bonzaigirl

..thanks for the advice guys... i think it's because of my nearing period.. my marks did go away but it took a couple of hours... i probably should pump with less pressure when my period is coming... i forgot that i bruise easily during these times ( when my period comes) even if i dont pump hard.... or even if i just bump lightly into a surface.. i'll bruise easily...

itsjust4fun91

Some of us are more prone to the marks than others. The ones of us that have this problem end up adding a padding to our cups to solve the problem.

Mel

T

tpurple

Mine seem to come and go. Sometimes the rings diaspear faster.... It could have to due with diet, nutrients present in your body and water intake.

bonzaigirl

i think what happened to me then was that i pumped a little bit harder than i should at that time... it rarely happens now ... ;) love your avatar by the way... :D

T

tpurple

Thanks, My Husband Calls me a fembot with the domes on ;D ;D

all I have do is go to the Fabric store and Get some pink fuzzy shag fabric and glue them around the domes and The look is complete!!!