I just came across the most perfect, beautiful boobs! (Pictures inside)

Intertwining

Hi everyone,

While on the hunt online for breast size and shape references, I came across a (no better way to put this) video of a girl stripping. I'm as straight as an arrow, but this girl had the MOST BEAUTIFUL BREASTS I'VE EVER SEEN!

I really, really want my boobs to look like this- this is my idea of perfect breasts. They're not too big nor too small, very perky and has that amazing slightly-weighed-down underboobs look (I don't quite know how to explain it), and I am very, very jealous! :'(

What size do you guys think she is? And if you have have seen the pictures on my progress page, do any of you think my boobs will be able to grow to look like this?

Are you guys as amazed and jealous of her wonderful boobs as I am? ;D

In order to avoid offending anyone by posting a link to the video (since it's not just boobs if you know what I mean), I took a couple of screenshots of the video- but if anyone's interested in watching it to admire her boobs, just drop me a PM :)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-07-10 at AM 01.58.35.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-10 at AM 01.58.35.png
    332.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Screen shot 2010-07-10 at AM 01.58.58.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-10 at AM 01.58.58.png
    308.5 KB · Views: 273
  • Screen shot 2010-07-10 at AM 02.00.19.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-10 at AM 02.00.19.png
    337.7 KB · Views: 406
  • Screen shot 2010-07-10 at AM 02.00.28.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-10 at AM 02.00.28.png
    348.2 KB · Views: 473
  • Screen shot 2010-07-10 at AM 02.00.32.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-10 at AM 02.00.32.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 445

wannabecee

D?
although pic #4 looks more like DD but i think that's just a distorted pic from being too close to camera.
but hers are def implants, real breasts won't "hang" that way.

Aim4c

The close-up pictures look like a DD; but as wannabecee said, they could look larger just by being closer to the camera. But she is at least a D

sliptinge

Looks like a DD... and implants. One of the better boob jobs I've seen, but I think natural D's look and "hang" better on the body IMO.

that1spaztichik

Agreed with everyone else. They are nice, but definitely implants. Nice implants, though. I still wouldn't want them because I don't want implants...thank god for noogleberry! I think her breast size is a D, maybe DD, but again it's hard to tell because she could be REALLY petite, which would make her band size smaller, which would make the cup size smaller. That would also be throwing our eyes off :) It's like when we see HUGE boobies but their cup size is small because they are small?? You never know!

Intertwining

They're implants?!?!??!?! Nooooooooo! :'(

I didn't know implants could look so good! Would it mean it's impossible to get boobs shaped like these naturally?

Thanks, everyone, for responding!

that1spaztichik

Well, you never know. They just look too...damn...perfect!! Haha. In that industry, they tend to all be fake anyway, so that's why I'm leaning towards implants...but you never know, she could just be gifted. Like we all will be after we're at our goal sizes! ;D

0xducesax0

to be completely honest, taking into consideration your current shape i think you could definitely get yours like that and even better! you have the very rounded look already.
i don't know if hers are implants, but i know that usually girls who have nice breasts to begin with (a big size) when they get implants theirs look more natural as opposed to someone who has nothing to begin with. it's because if you have small breasts there is no extra fat to cover the implants which makes them look like two round balloons!
i really like the implant look but not with implants. i love it when they're natural but are round like implants :)

Intertwining

Eeeeeeeek! *excited squeal*

Thank you both very much for the little hope! I shall strive for perfect, au naturale boobies! ;D ;D

And Elena, thanks for the explanation on real-looking implants vs fake-looking implants! Never occurred to me that it's because of how big their original breasts were.. Now I know! I always thought all implants looked fake and tarty.. It's kinda saddening how implants are raising men's expectations of breast and nipple shapes and sizes! :(

hehe, it's funny that I'm striving for natural, implant-looking boobs! ;D

Keep noogling!

cleo

I agree her boobs are a similar shape to yours Intertwining but personally I think they are far too big for her frame, particularly in the last two pics, although the pics look a bit distorted to me. Given a choice between hers and yours as they are now I'd take yours any day. ;)

Intertwining

Hehe cleo, it's because you haven't seen my boobs in proportion to my body! I actually really like the look of big boobs on slender girls.. Unfortunately I don't have slender build, but I'll make the best of it ;D

amelie

Yep they are nice but I think they´re implants too... we would know for sure if this girl would lie down, that´s when you can see the difference clearly!

secret

amelie said:
Yep they are nice but I think they´re implants too... we would know for sure if this girl would lie down, that´s when you can see the difference clearly!

its hard to tell if its implants now days, cause the scars are barely there....

blue_sardine

Got to agree with Cleo - they're too big for her frame. I know that look is popular, but it looks blergh to me.

As everyone has said, they're most likely fake - they sit like implants. Taste is a funny thing - I can see why people would like them (good symmetry, nice coloring, nice nipples, etc), but they're faaaaaarr too big for my taste - if I woke up with those things on my chest I'd be totally miserable and feel like a heavy, graceless, milky cow! :D

That, of course, is definitely NOT a criticism of anyone's personal booby-preferences (and I mean that - we are all totally entitled to our own opinions), it's just how I feel about the kind of proportions shown in those pics :)

melons

moe than shape and roportion i think its coz of the makeup and colouring tht they look different , i agree with other ladies tht you can achieve tht or even better with noogling

barbiegrrrl

they look alot bigger than a d because if u think with her frame shes likely to only be a 30 or 32 bandsize and the difference between underbust and bust would be more than 5 ins id say f to g cup but fake ones allways look bigger for some reason(maybe because they dont squash like real ones im not saying shes fake though chiomilk and mydreamisgcups on breastnexus have real round perky breasts