I need a hug

M

Mumma Bear

Bad day here :'( - long story that's not really for the telling but I just please need a hug and some happy words. And my Noogle friends are such a positive bunch - I just need some of that today...

T

tavia

:-* :-* :-*
big hug 4 u hun, we will never meet but we have an interest to share, and for that im your friend.. hug hug nooglebuddy lol ;D ;)

Knockers

This is what is helping me buck up of late when I'm allowing life to weigh me down. Hopefully it helps you too Mumma Bear:

The eternal Law of Life is that - 'Whatever you think and feel you bring into form; where your thought is there you are - for you are your consciousness; and whatever you meditate upon - you become.'

Anastasia916

Knockers, law of attraction is an awesome thing isn't it?

Mumma, *hugs* everything will be okay, even when all hope is lost there is always light at the end of that long dark tunnel. I'm trying to calm myself down as well actually so I don't go choke one of my husband's superiors at work, but I just called and made a report on her ass! LOL

M

Mumma Bear

thank you guys - you're wonderful. Feeling so much better now - looks like everything's resolved so much more quickly and better than I hoped and I'm sure all that noogle-power from you all had something to do with it - thanks so much for sending those kind thoughts. xoxoxox :)

OptimisticGirl

:-* Glad that you got your problem solved, Mumma Bear *big hug*

It has been a very hard time for me recently because of my complicated relationship. So I really understand how important an in-time encouragement is.

Wish you all the best dear,

*hug*

M

Mumma Bear

Thanks Optimistic Girl - wishing you all the best too :-*

Paloma

Knockers said:
This is what is helping me buck up of late when I'm allowing life to weigh me down. Hopefully it helps you too Mumma Bear:

The eternal Law of Life is that - 'Whatever you think and feel you bring into form; where your thought is there you are - for you are your consciousness; and whatever you meditate upon - you become.'

LOVE IT! That's so beautiful, thanks for sharing!!!