i was a 36 c on it now a 36 b

i would like to get back to a 36 c
with nb

wish me luck

P

picker

by the way i ordered large domes
we shall c how it goes
does it matter that i ordered a large instead of medium does it make a difference?

P

picker

so i got my nb but think they sent the wrong size.....i asked 4 lrg but my boobs barley fit? whats going on?

P

picker

so i figured how to use this thing...and i must say its pretty impressive i think im a fast responder

C

catsrule

get into a good routine and you will be quite pleased! welcome aboard!

Anastasia916

wow the large barely fit you??? they barely fit on my chest with both of them lol I have to position them just right, I doubt I could ever do 2 XL's at once

P

picker

seriously tho dont even think they gave me the large domes.....i was looking at ur pics and i saw were ur domes are place like the red rings and i cant even get the boob part thas kinda under ur armpit to go in....i dont understand it....so im like 34 c but i had a child so there a bit saggy 34 c and i get swelling like rite away when i put on the nb it only takes seconds b4 my nips are being sucked into the tube....? so im still using it....but think im gonna get the xlrg domes really soon....o n by the way my swelling seiously last like all day......n since ive been for the past 3 days of noogeling ive been making awesome money at work

Anastasia916

The reason the rings look so big is because it is sucked in to that much, the domes aren't really as big as the rings are. You also have to consider I might be smaller framed than you, that might have alot to do with it as well. I'm petite and small framed. I barely fit both large cups on at once. I have to position them so I can have them both fit my chest and get suction.

P

picker

rite on...i just got alot of xtra skin maybe? this pic up top is noogleing 4 about 10 mins im doing it now for longer ill post a pic of that one

P

picker

i hate my boobs....i seriously need a boob lift....or sum serious breast pudge to fill out the extra skin :'(

K

kultzu

Hi Picker,

You have no reason to hate them. They look lovely and firm , honestly !

Kultzu

P

picker

so ive decided to stop noogleing due to the fact that the domes r too small n i think they sent me the wrong size....the domes i got go up to 3 inches? i dont think that is a large? but n e who when i first nooogled it workd out alrite but i think my body adjusted pretty quickley so im gonna opt for the x lrg domes...i needto fill the ops of my breast and the domes i habe arent doing that for me

Anastasia916

3 inch mark are the large domes. I have both the medium and the large, my mediums go up to 2 1/2 inches marked on the domes, the large go up to 3 inches. I agree sounds like you just need a larger dome.

P

picker

wow u respond quik...noogleberry should be paying you lol.....yea thats what im gonna do i fill out the domes within seconds when i first first used nb my boobs swelled up nicely ....now i get nothing...hmmm...i hope that dont happen with the x lrg domes...and i hope i dont make my boobs n e more saggier then they already are

Anastasia916

No lol I don't go to the 3 inch mark on the large yet lol I get maybe to the 2 inch mark if I pump more than once a day. I was trying to tell you that you have the large domes, they aren't the wrong size. The large domes only go up to a 3 inch mark.

P

picker

hahah thanx.....when i got prego my boobs were like an e or sumthing...so i got all this streached out skin to fill i think thats y the large fill up quikly

Anastasia916

More than likely that's the case. I was a 34C when pregnant. So I think that's why I went up to the large dome so fast. But it doesn't look like you have empty skin from your pics. I think alot of our flaws of our boobs are all in our own heads!