y do i have to ask a question

• ok

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • hmm

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
P

picker

u had a baby? wow...u look awesome....u dont even look old enough to have one....u cant tell in the pick but i got what u call chiken skin...i call em saggy maggies..lol o well hopefully the xklg domes fill out the tops...i know uve been noogleing longer then i have been how long does ur swelling last for?

Anastasia916

TY my son is 4 I had him when I was 17. And I'm not sure how long it lasts to be honest lol I don't really keep track. I just know I'm 35 inches normally before pumping right now, but last time I measured was last week I believe. I don't measure often. If you measure alot you are bound to obsess over it then stress then not see results. So I don't really pay much attention to it. I just noogle everyday like I brush my teeth. I normally noogle while I'm doing other things and the time flys by. Hmm since you asked I just measured again. I normally measure with a tank top on. But I have a non padded bra on, it's a soft cup bra and I'm at 35 1/2 inches. Before my current routine with herbs and noogling I was 34 inches. Before ever starting any NBE I was 32 inches. I gained 2 inches on one of the products I tried. If you want a lift, I'd look into easycurves. It's an exercise thing a friend bought me over a year ago. It didn't give me any increase in size, but it perked my breasts back up after using it for 2 months. I still use it every now and then. I think it's like $20. But I believe that once you get the right sized dome you will gain the tops back, everyone that uses noogleberry gets the tops of their breasts bigger. Mine has been filling in, I know that much.

P

picker

i also had my daughter when i was 17....i will def check into that easy curves u had mentioned....thanx....

P

picker

not that ne one cares.....but i tired noogleing again...nd it worked out pretty good...i had to postion the domes higher.....and i acually got sum good swelling i did it about n hour ago and it still lasting

K

kultzu

Sounds great , picker. The swelling will last longer and looonger :D

Take care,
Kultzu

Anastasia916

That's awesome hun, glad it's working out for ya. But what gave you the idea that no one here would care? I don't mean to be up in your business or anything but it sounds to me like you have alot of negativity around ya. You know being negative and thinking "no one cares" "it'll never work" etc. will only detour you from getting results. Try to keep a positive attitude sweety. I know that is better said than done in many situations, but it will help you out alot. My grandmother always use to say that if you seek out the bad in people or the bad in anything really, you will surely find it. Meaning if you are telling yourself, oh this won't work, let me prove it won't work, etc. then it won't. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. Whenever I tried to concentrate on the bad about something, I found it. But when you only concentrate on the good, other things fall into place. I'm not telling you to monitor your every thought, that would drive you insane. I'm just saying to try to be uplifted. And noogleberry will "uplift" you! (pun intended haha)

P

picker

so ive decided im still going to noogle till my xlrg domes get here.....:(. does n e one know if your boobs will get sagier using this thing....all that pumping and deflating makes me think that they mite get saggier...but mind you ive already had a child and went from a a perky 36 b to 36 b sumtimes a 34 c that are now saggy..while i was prego i was like a double d. so can they get streached out n e more?...im really scared and it kinda makes me not wanna do it....but here i am with the damn things on...

Abigail3

Picker you look beautiful and natural! :eek: I don't think you sag too bad at all (I have this problem from nursing really bad). Personally I wouldn't worry too much about them getting saggier. I was getting some really awesome swelling ;D before I went on vacation. Then I had to quit for almost a whole month (which set me back)....and they went back down to original size and there wasn't anymore sagging than what I already had before noogling...nor was there any extra loose skin either. So I wouldn't worry in that department if I were you. If anything, I think that the noogleberry would make things more perky, fuller and rounder. There are pic's on here to prove it. ;)

P

picker

i just wanted to share with everyone who has strechmarks what im doing to rid them from my body
i got the neutrgeana micro dermabrasion kit.....i took st ive's apricot scrub on the strech marks and use mirco dermabrasion on for a good half hour next i get outta the shower dry my self off then aply strivetin on them...go to sleep...the next day they r completely not as noticable ...my strach marks are way old like 6 yrs old.....the width and length of them arent as wide nor long...my marks arent deep to bgin w so there not horrible...jus wanted to let yll know....i belive if i keep doing this it willl help alot ...have a great day everyone

Abigail3

Wow...thanks for sharing! I will have to try this on all my areas of marks. ;) I've tried strivectin once before...it's sooo expensive. I only used one bottle of it because of the price. So I'm not sure it was helpful or not since I only used one bottle.

Anastasia916

I used a pure 100% cocoa butter stick on mine, just rubbed it on them about twice daily, now they are only visible extremely close up. I got the stick from Sally's beauty supply for those in the states. Those outside the states I'm sure it can be bought at any beauty supply store. Other than this I've use mederma for scars, I had scars on my face from a horrible dog attack from when I was 4. Now the scars are almost completely gone. So I would think if this worked on scars on my face it would work elsewhere. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get rid of a lil cellulite I've gotten haha.

P

picker

i think its from exfoliating the dead skin cells that when u put strivevtin on it gets into the skin more if that makes sense....i ordered a derma roller...im scared shitless to use it...but they say it works soo...for now im gonna keep exfoliatiating along with srivectin....til have the balls to use the derma roller

P

picker

google it...it will tell you all bout it...its like a roller and has 1.05 needles all over it..u roll it over your strech marks..thats y ims scared to use it