I think I messed up.

ASadLittleBooby

I've had my system for a while. I was upset after going to the doctor and finding out that I don't have enough fat for a fat transfer, so I decided to finally get this out. I used it, and I think too aggressively. I have tiny little purple dots now, and my boobs basically look like hickeys. What did I do wrong? Please help! I'm just getting started. Love got AA on one side and a sad AAA one the other side.

Karen J

Yes you did over pump but don't worry all you need to do is make sure that you put some oil on your breast.....for about a week or two and then you can start it again but do not I mean do not over pump your breast not unless you want it again...Karen J

TomRob

Stop pumping till all these hickeys are gone and start up slow. Pump your breasts till you feel the skin begins to stretch. let the cups deflate and slowly stretch them again. Most people fail to listen to their bodies don't fall into that trap.

ASadLittleBooby

Stop pumping till all these hickeys are gone and start up slow. Pump your breasts till you feel the skin begins to stretch. let the cups deflate and slowly stretch them again. Most people fail to listen to their bodies don't fall into that trap.
Thank you very much. I inflated until it felt pretty tense and left it that way.... for 20 minutes.

I appreciate the help!

ASadLittleBooby

Yes you did over pump but don't worry all you need to do is make sure that you put some oil on your breast.....for about a week or two and then you can start it again but do not I mean do not over pump your breast not unless you want it again...Karen J
Thank you very much! What prices do you use that you find works well without going overboard?

Karen J

Lol yeah okay...now that I do understand what you're saying there and make sure that you put some oil or some kind of lubricant on your breast ....yes it does make sense to have some kind of lube on it will be so nice to have your breast slide in the cups plus it will be a lot easier for you to take them off your body .....Karen J