I want more cleavage!!

cleo

Been noogling nearly 5 months now and am really pleased with the results so far, more fullness and roundness and growth of nearly 1.5" but i have a really boney cleavage which is quite wide and now that my breasts have grown a bit it looks even more obvious. I'm using the large domes now and always put them on so that they are touching in the middle of my cleavage but once I start pumping they gravitate away and find their own natural spot to suction on, as there isn't enough flesh to get suction on my cleavage. I just wondered if any of the long term nooglers had this problem at the beginning and whether they managed to overcome it and get more fullness in the cleavage area, or does this eventually happen anyway once the breasts grow to a certain size?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks guys.

M

morninghello

Hi, cleo. I've been noogling for over a year now and I'm just now getting "real" filling in of the cleavage area. I started with the large cups and now use the XLs. I know what you mean about the domes shifting. I haven't tried this, but maybe using a long strip of a fabric to tie them together could work. You could always try taping them too (electrical tape comes off pretty easily). If you do try tape, it would probably be best to do it while the domes are on.

I think that, given more time, things will work themselves out. Since the outer area and/or lower part of the breasts tend to be the fullest while the cleavage/center area has the least tissue, it makes sense that the bigger parts appear to grow more than the cleavage part. It will come in time, I’m sure. Good luck! :)

Anastasia916

I had a few fingers space between my breasts before noogling, and now maybe a finger can go in between them when I wear a bra. I think it's due to me not being able to fit the large or XL domes on my chest without pushing them together. I normally hold them together until I have them on a few min, then they stay put. I heard of people using scarfs to tie them together, I think even someone got one of those granny type bras and cut out the cups and put the domes inside the bra while pumping, this kept the domes in place. I know when I switched to the XL's I really noticed the change in my cleavage!

S

sissy2345

I have created more clevage by tying my XL domes together with a scarf. I've been pumping for a year now, and I started this soon after I began. I originally did this because I felt it was pulling the skin apart further between my breast, but the clevage I attained was just a bonus. I used to have about 3 fingers without a bra, now I have less than two when braless. It also helps to keep the domes from sucking your arm pits.

--Sissy

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Cleo - this works really well - my gap is about 3mm at the moment:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1409.0.html

cleo

Thanks for the replies everyone and Mumma Bear those pics are awesome, some of you guys are so creative!! Lol. Certainly got some options to think about now to enhance that cleavage area. I'll let you know how I get on. :)

cleo

Well a scarf wrapped around the domes once they're on seems to be doing the trick at the moment, at least the domes are touching now and my breasts are more central in the domes. Hopefully this will build up the cleavage. I've had to apply less pressure though and only pump an hour as the red rings and indentation from the domes is still apparent the following day. Not quite sure why this is suddenly happening as I've been pumping nearly 5 months! ??? Tried to cushion with blu tac covered with cling film but this made no difference whatsoever!! Must be doing something wrong, thicker layer of blu tac maybe, or may just try and order some of the camper tape. Anyone found camper tape in a UK store or UK website?

charitywat88

I'm new here so I don't know nearly as much as you all, but you can find camper mounting tape at amazon.com and there's also some on ebay. I'm having the problem with the cups hurting my ribs and armpits so I just got finished looking for some of this tape. Hope this helps! ;D

cleo

I can't find them on Amazon or ebay UK sites, just USA and would probably cost loads to ship to the UK from there. I'm trying to find something similar on UK sites and tried under Camper Mounting Tape and Weather Stripping but not having much luck!! lol. May be called something else over here. Thought about paying a visit to the local DIY shop but not sure how Id explain what I want and what I want it for!! lol

Teeny Tiny

One thing you can try to search for is some double face tape, preferably industrial strength. I have some clear tape here that is cheaper than camper mounting tape, and incredibly strong. I cannot even attempt to use it however, because I am allergic to latex. You ladies think you have ring mark problems, one session with tape on my chest unless it's latex free (which is never as sticky) and I'll have a nasty itchy red rash around mine for a week. No thanks, I'll just have to keep using them the way I have been. It doesn't matter to me if I get rings or indentations that much as I never wear really low cut clothes except around the house when I want to turn my hubby on, and we don't have a pool or go swimming anywhere, so I very rarely ever get seen in a bathing suit.