I want these breasts!

t-bug

Okay, so I know it's all about angles but I saw this photo on a fiction site and wanted to steal this girl's boobs. I've actually seen it on two different people's banners making me think I'm not the only one that finds them enviable. Anyone care to hazzard a guess on the size?

Attachments

• sizequestiong.jpg
    sizequestiong.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 335

Anastasia916

This picture is actually on many different things, I've seen it in many places over the past few years actually. It's hard to tell, from the roundness, it could be implants. But since the guy is pressing against her chest they could be real just pressed to be round like that. With it being pushed like that it's hard to tell, but I'd say close to my size, a 34C.

xxbabygirlxx

Im going to guess a small C or a B. They don't look that big, but it could be just me. Just remember that these pictures are airbrushed and photoshopped, just try aiming for a size thats good for you. ;)

t-bug

xxbabygirlxx said:
...Just remember that these pictures are airbrushed and photoshopped...
Yeah, it's one of those things where I know it's probably photoshopped within an inch of its life but I'm not 'skilled' enough to see through it.

Thanks everybody for weighing in!

secret

she looks pretty big to me, maybe a d30, since she has really tiny waist. It does seem a bit fake looking.