IdreamofDDcup

boobquest2012

Hi all!

It took me a while to figure out my routine, but I am using one like IdreamofDcup who got great results. I started NBE at the beginning of June but had some troubleshooting with PM. My hormones were completely out of balance so I stopped it after about two weeks and didn't start again until August 9th. From August 9th up to today (september 30th) I've gained a little over a cup size and about 2-2.5 inches on my bust line, while also losing an inch off my underbust.

When starting my measurements were (from may 25th to august 9th):
29" underbust, 34" bust
7.75-8" across each breast
wearing 32B, filled out

As of now I am:
28" underbust, 36.5" bust (goal of about 38.5-39.5")
8.25-8.5" across each breast (goal of about 10-11")
wearing 32C and 32D bras, I fill out the 32C pretty well but my nipples aren't always 100% covered up. 32D is really comfortable but I definitely have room in it.

Routine:
I'm currently on a progestin BCP

I take 2 x 500mg ainterol PM capsules daily (no cycling)

I noogle 1h everyday, sometimes 2 or 3hours if I have time (maybe once a week). I use grapeseed oil with a bit of PM extract and massage it in before noogling. My record swelling is 9.25" and 37.5" across the bust line but my 32DD is still a little big at that size so I think 10-11" across each breast is my goal right now. I bought CL`s recently but they really hurt my chest so I ordered some campers tape and im going to give that a try. I can fill out the L`s after about 30minutes of pumping now so I know I need to start using the CL`s atleast after the half hour mark.

Ainterol PM spray 1-2 times per day (I have gotten pretty lazy with this one)

I'm going to be adding L-arginine and goat's rue. I bought bulk powder of each of them and a capsule maker. I tried taking arginine powder but the taste was too disgusting lol!

I have saw palmetto and MSM which I will also start taking again soon.

PICTURES!!!
I took some pictures last night, it's a cheap camera and I can't seem to fix the date on it so ignore the date in the pictures.

The red bra is a 32B with ALOT of push-up and was taken May 25th, but I didn't start my routine until August 9th.

The blue bra is a 32DD with push up which is my goal bra. I want to be a FULL 32DD. The picture was taken last night (september 29th)

The nude pics are my current size (september 29th)

I'm going to try not to post any swelling pictures as they can be misleading.

All-in-all I have gone up a little over one cup size, and hopefully will be able to gain two more before next summer. I think it will be possible since I have gone up one cup size in about a month and a half. I will find my red 32B bra and post some pictures with that on soon, even I'm curious to see if I can spot a difference or not

Attachments

• 32DD bra.bmp
    357.5 KB · Views: 347
  • may 25th 32B      (2).png
    may 25th 32B (2).png
    304.2 KB · Views: 419
  • may 25th 32B.bmp
    452.9 KB · Views: 333
  • September 29th 32DD.bmp
    452.9 KB · Views: 394
  • September 29th Front.bmp
    268.3 KB · Views: 740
  • September 29th Side1.bmp
    341.1 KB · Views: 499
  • September 29th Side2.bmp
    311.6 KB · Views: 403

Matt B

Hi Boobquest the girls look super,but I have a question.With the awesome results you have had so far,why do you want to pollute that beautiful bod and those beautiful boobs with more stuff? Your results are great,so If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Matt, ;)

NotSoBusty

I do not think that herbs are necessarily a pollution to your body (they have done wonderful things for my PMS and other womanly problems), but I do agree with Matt! If it isn't broke, don't fix it! I posted on your thread on breastnexus, already, but your breasts look wonderful!

lexuswoman

Hi Boobquest!

Congrats! What great results! At the rate you're going, you'll be filling up that 32DD in no time. I'm curious about your underbust measurement. What do you think caused you to lose an inch underbust? I've been on my program for 8 months and I've grown one cup size. I started as a 34C and am now a 34D, but my 34D still has some room in it. I have been listening to Breast Enlargement Without Surgery and I massage 360 inward rotations each night. I would love to try PM, but because I take epilepsy medication (don't have epilepsy, prone to seizures after having benign brain tumor - long story!), I'm afraid to mix anything like that because I've been seizure free for 20 months and really don't want to have another one! I did however order some fenugreek powder for my massage lotion. I see my neuro this month, so I'll start it after I have my check-up with him. I have the contoured extra large noogleberry, but I haven't used it because I can't get the cups to seal up without farting. I have to pump so hard and practially mash them into my chest to even halfway get a seal, so I'm trying to find camper tape and see if that helps!

Good luck to you and keep us posted.

lex'

boobquest2012

Wowowowow thanks for the compliments and great feedback everyone :D

@lexuswoman: I think I lost the inch of underbust over the last two weeks from working out. I have pledged to go to the gym 5 times a week. I ordered brazil butt lift and Im starting that tomorrow, and I am doing abs about three times a week and trying to avoid cardio. Hoping I can get it down to about 27" underbust without losing boobie fat. As for other supplements, I don't think they would work for me as I think I'm estrogen defficient, so PM is perfect for me to use. I'm having trouble with what cups to use right now too. The CLs are just too painful and the Ls are getting small (i fill them after a half hour usually) . I might buy the XL's but from what I have read they are probably too big for me at this point.

@NotSoBusty: Thankyou!! I looked at your program on breastnexus. You are looking good lady! :)

@Matt B: Thankyou for your compliment Matt, I have read your posts and you are the backbone of this forum - you are truly great! I am trying to mimic the program of IdreamofDcup and IdreamofGcup which both got incredible results in 6months. I think they each got about an extra 3 cup sizes and used the same routine. I heard goat's rue is good to take with PM if you aren't cycling because it helps out the liver as well.

@universallove: thanks!

boobquest2012

Also for point of reference as to how much I have grown. My nipples used to cover most of my breast (around december last year) when I was a 32A. I got to a 32B just from birthcontrol and even at that point my nipples covered most of my boobs. Now my nipples are much more proportional I love how it looks!

Matt B

Hey BQ,when I said stuff,I meant animal stuff that we don't know what is in it.Goats rue,bovine ovary etc.Herbs help get me where I am but the exotic stuff is too unknown.

Matt,and again the twins look super. Matt ;)

NotSoBusty

Goat's Rue is a plant scientifically named Galega officinalis and is also known as French Lilac, Italian Fitch, and "professor weed." It is an herb native to the Middle East that is commonly used to help with lactation in nursing mothers. I think it is used more commonly and has more research than PM. I think you can add it to your safe list, Matt! :)

lexuswoman

Hey Boobquest!

I bought Brazil Butt Lift a few months ago, but I haven't tried it yet. Let me know how you like the first workout! I wanted to start it a few weeks ago, but when I looked at the workout calendar book, it shows you have to workout 6 days a week. I normally workout 6 days a week, but from now until after Thanksgiving my husband & I will be out of town a few weekends, so I'll probably have to wait until December to start it. I watched the preview disc a while back and the moves look really good and tough. I like it because it doesn't use heavy weights. For some reason, my thighs tend to really bulk up, but my calves are skinny. Ugh, its my family's curse, my mom's cousin is built the same way. :mad:

I emailed Lucy and asked her about cup sizing and told her that my XL's just weren't working and she said she'd send me the soon to be released Contoured extra larges for shipping cost only. If you're interested, email her and see if she has any left. I finally got some camper tape, so I'm hoping that it will help seal up the gaps. I tried my cups with and without the foam rings and I've had no luck so far. They either seal up and fart off as soon as I move my arms (I put on one at a time) or if I don't use the rings, I can't even get any suction.

Glad the PM is working for you! Good luck to you, hope you get those 3 cups sizes!

Lex' ;)

boobquest2012

@lexuswoman: Yea it looks like a great workout! I didn't realise it was 6 days a week either until I opened the box lol. I might only do 3-4 days a week and go to the gym the other 2-3 days. I think contoured XLs would be way too big for me at the moment, I have campers tape coming in the mail so hopefully the CLs won't hurt anymore. I already got one cup size, at this rate I think I'll get my other two by next fall. I think the difference from 32D to 32DD is huge. From C-D is bigger than B to C as well so I think to get a full DD will take a while

@Matt B and NotSoBusty: I did a bit of research on Goat's Rue, seems pretty harmless. No phytoestrogens in it, i think it's a prolactin and I've heard it can contribute to boob growth as well as a liver cleanser.

Matt B

Thanks NSB, I didn't check into goats rue before my comment and I should have.My mistake!
There is just so much stuff out there that is questionable,I assumed goats rue came from a goat.You know,like bovine ovary!!
Anyway,thanks for the correction.

Matt, ;)

NotSoBusty

boobquest,
In the NBE world, Goat's Rue is indeed used to increase prolactin, which yields pretty good swelling. I am going to give it a go soon, as well, as I figure it will be very good to use in conjunction with NB! :)

Matt,
No worries! Easy mistake. Bovine Ovary makes me a little weary (and queasy!!).
Happy boob growing! :)

boobquest2012

Hey all!

I just came up with an interesting way of tracking results the other day. So it's basically a way of directly measuring the volume of your breasts when you noogle. So what I did last night was hydronoogle, and at the end I poured the water into some measuring cups to see how much water was left. From this you can get the volume of your boobies!

So the volumes of the cups are:
600mL L
1000mL CL
1500mL XL

To get the volume of your breasts just plug the numbers into here:

[(2 x Cup volume) - (volume emptied)]/2 = average volume of each boob!

I have some other cups I use that are 948mL each. I did this last night and what I got was

[(2x948) - (3X237 + 25)]/2 = 580mL each boob!

I'll try and do this every month or so to see how much volume I gain in a month. I think this might be a more accurate way of measuring

Progress update:
Almost a full 32D, investing in 32DDs now as I seem to have been in a growth spurt for the last few months!! I'll post pics soon. I was sized at la senza as a 32D and at another store as a 30DD! Back in august I was measured as a 32B!

James

I always thought that measuring volume would be a better way to track growth. However I never thought of it in connection with hydro noogling. A very good idea. You could use the same technique to measure the volume at the start of the session to track real growth too.

Glad you are making good progress. Have you had breaks? It seems most people stall after a while and have to take a couple of weeks off or alternatively noogle only twice a week. :)

boobquest2012

Hi James,

It's funny you mention that, because I hit a plateau around march, haven't seen any growth since. I have been on a break for over a week now and going to return to noogling june 17th when I get back from vacation. Hopefully I'll see more growth then, enough to be a full D. If I can gain a half cup size before mid august that will be two cup sizes in 1 year, while losing 10lbs!

boobquest2012

I've been off noogling for almost two months now and still maintaining at a full 32C or (very) small D. Since I started last august that puts me at one cup size and a loss of about 10 pounds in a year. I stopped PM and all supplements about two weeks ago as well. My plan is to start again in september, and hit it hard! I'm going to start PM, goats rue and hopefully arginine all at the same time while getting back into noogling. Hoping Santa comes this year and im a full D by christmas. I'm going to post before/after pictures so you can see the effect of taking a break and starting up again.

bebeJW1

The results and consistency are WORTH IT.
I can't wait to see your progress. I'm so happy that you responded so well with the noogleberry and you are actually apart of my inspirational group. I'm a full 34B so I'm going to start with the CL domes. Can't wait to start!

boobquest2012

I'm going to be starting out again in september. I kicked the PM, noogling and everything for the summer to enjoy the weather but I'm going to see if I can get one more cupsize to get to a full 32D.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Wow. I hope I can do as well you been doing. It is December now and I hope everything is going well.