If I Could do a CartWheel! 8 Month Progress Update...Uhh YEA BABY!

pianogirl

You know whats funny? We all come in saying "If I could only get myself to be a "(your goal size"!) then I would be sooooo happy!" And dont ya know, for the most part I reached my goal, and now I've extended my goal! Lol! Im a comfortable C cup and was an A...thats a great result! But now my goal is D. Is that greedy?? Hmmm....I feel greedy :-\ I just got done noogling tonight, and before I noogled I was 37", and afterwards, the same, 37". I think its possible Im not gaining anymore inches out of my chest, Im gaining in volume around my boobs.

pianogirl

I bought a new bra today because I needed one in a nude shade that wasnt a va-va-voom type. Uumm..unless Im growing at an alarming rate, these manufactorers are miss-tagging sizes. I bought this today, and its a 36D...Really?! :eek: So, here is a pic of the new bra I got. Its really comfy and looks nice. Im a size D...heheeehee...thank you maidenform for making my day..even tho..I dont think Im a D.. ::)

Matt B

Hi Jezzebell, hope you don't mind,LOL ;D,but the Maidenform Bras are my favorites. The #7959,7909,and 7499 are great and really help me hide the twins;most of the time.They're great t-shirt bras.Other times it's Bali minimizers.

Matt B ;)

Matt B

Jezzie, I'm sorry i forgot to mention you look a helluva lot better in the Maidenform than i do!!

Luv ya,MATT ;)

pianogirl

LOL! :-* Well thank you babe! I love the Maidenforms too! Last week, I went into one of the last remaining Fredericks of Hollywood stores and I have to say, their quality has gone DOWN! I used to wear their bras, but noooo more! I have only one Victorias Secret bra only cause I had problems in the past with their quality too. So, for $52, your bra better make me breakfast! LOL!
But yea, I ended up at Kohls bra shopping and came across the Maidenform and I have 6-7 of them now! I just love them to death!! I feel bad you gotta hide your boobs away! Thats what there there for, to show them off!!

Matt B

Hi Jezzie,Just a tip,I bought most of mine new on e bay.and the 7499 is also the same as the self expressions 5786,and that bra is awesome.!2.99 on ebay-with free shipping.I got a 36-c and it feels great but I think I can wear a 38B as well.
ROTFWL,never thought I'd be talking bras with beautiful ladies let alone growing boobs!Life is good!!
As for hiding the twins,unfortunately society isn't really ready for older men with boobs and sexy bras.I really don't mind the camoflaging of the boobs,cuz I like the feeling of wearing the bra occasionally> I figured if I was going to wear one I was going to put something in it,so here I am and to be honest,I'm getting to the point of not really giving a shit if they are seen,but I'm not flaunting them.Oddly enough no one noticed when I experimented.Time will tell.

Enjoy the Maidenforms and check ebay. TTYS Matt :D

pianogirl

Unfortunately we fall right into societies hands and mold into what they think is "appropriate" or "sexy". I always went against the grain during adolecence and hung out with the outcasts and all the glamourous gay boys because THEY ALL KEPT IT REAL! Even now, I always attend multiple Tori Amos shows when she tours and her biggest fan base is gay and trans. You know how many men are my girfriends?!! LOL! Your totally not alone! There are TONS of guys, most of which are total asshole macho muscle heads, all of which have tried on ladies underwear at least once in their lives. AND liked it! :D So trust me, you fit right in with MY type of society. Accept and respect everyone regardless of what their preferances are. I got your back sister! ;)

Matt B

I know one thing,Jezzie if I ever needed a friend till the end,you'd be the one.Your open mindededness and acceptance of others is really a rare quality,even these days and I applaud you for it. ;)and enjoy the Maidenforms.LOL

MATT B :D

pianogirl

Well, I normally drink a lot of water or any fluid because I have an auto-immune disorder called Sjogren's syndrome. Its nothing major, it just gives you dry mouth and dry eyes. I just have the dry mouth part of it. So, I always have a bottle of water on me. I wish I could give you an "exact amount" that I drink, but its prob equal to a few bottles of water everyday. More if Im doing strainuous activity like working out or doing yard work.

pianogirl

I returned my VS bathing suit top yesterday. I found one at Kohls from MUDD that I like better. As you can see from the picture where Im holding it, there is SOME lift, but not much padding at all. But it still gives me a nice look without underwire and a without 2" of padding. And the best part about it is that it was $30 cheaper than VS!

Matt B

Hey Jezzie, A nice look my butt, they're gorgeous,and I want to be there when you do cartwheels wearing that bad boy!
My daughter said VS was pretty junkie and it seems like most on this forum think the same.Are they that bad?I'm not a fan just curious.
And,what an example for NB you are with those results!Are you finished yet or is the boobie fairy still bitin you on the ass?LOL!Either way,they're awesome.

And let me be the first to say: OH YEAH BABY!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Happy noogling M ;D

Jezz, ur breasts look great :)

Matt, about VS. it IS that bad. there were times when I used to order a lot of VS, but in real they are overpriced for the quality and the looks. they are not tha tpretty major of them at least. VS is just overmarketed with their hot models and every girl wants to look like them

pianogirl

I agree on the quality of VS!! This is goin back YEARS, but I bought some when I was 18-19 and they fell apart in no time. And for the money?! Please!! I own 1...only 1 VS bra and it will be 1 yr old in May. I baby that thing cause it has lace and designs on it and being that I paid $52 for it, I really dont want it falling apart anytime soon.
I saw one yesterday that I was interested in and it was a full push up/padded Demi. I liked it a lot! But, I wasnt gonna pay another $54 for it. In this case, you are certainly paying for a name, certainly not quality!
And Matt...I think Im gonna continue to hit that boobie fairy up till she flags me! LOL! Im curious to see how much more I can grow..

junebride

WHOA girl! You look amazing. I can only hope to look half as good after 8 months. You are an inspiration. You look so good in that bikini top! WOW!

pianogirl

LOL!!! My bottoms tie like that too!!! Haha...too funny! :D But I do thank all the great compliments from everyone...it really boosts me up when Im feeling flat. That sentence can be used in a few ways. LOL This will be the first summer since 1994 that I will feel confident when I wear this top or a low cut tank top. If your new to noogle...give it a little time, Im breathing results that you can have boobs without surgery.

lexuswoman

All I can say is wow, your results are amazing and I have a looooooooooooooooong way to go. You've said you measure at 37 inches around, maybe 38 I can't remember, but you look way bigger than that. I've been measuring in around 37-37.5-38 and don't look nearly as big. I have to push and stuff everything to get cleavage in a push-up bra. I was so down, I thought I had made some progress and while I was at the mall I decided to get measured at Victorias Secret, I was confident I'd grown a bit. The girl measured and said I could wear a "loose" 34C or try a 32D. Not what I wanted to hear. At least she didn't say 34B or I would have probably started crying right there in the store. I was not very happy as I seem to be filling 34C's quite well and was hoping she'd say a "loose 34D". Oh well, I've ordered some Bustea from Greenbush as well as the enhancement blend for massage. I wish the NB had worked for me. The brava domes are more comfortable, but I can't get super suction, even not using the smart box, since I don't want to tear up the silicone rim of the domes. I wish I could just gut up and tell my husband what I'm doing so I could use the Brava more, like at night when I'm watching TV or on the computer. I'm afraid he's going to say no, I don't want you doing that. I try to do it at night in bed, we sleep in separate beds since he snores real bad and by the time I get in bed, listen to breast enlargement without surgery, i'm so tired, I don't want to lay there for 30 minutes wearing brava. How did you tell your husband you wanted to try NB? If I could tell him the right way, maybe I'd have a chance. Anyways, you look great, have a fun summer, enjoy showing off what you got in those cute swimsuit tops!