~ Illune's progress ~

Illune

Hopefully i'm posting this in the right section.
First of, sorry for my english!

Some information:
I'm half asian, my height is around 1.58m, and i have quite a small frame.
I try to noogle without any extra product help, as in breast creams etc. I do use birth control, my hormones were
out of balance which caused me to have massive cramps during periods, so bad i could not even walk or stand!
However, the birth control pills have not had much effect on my breasts, noogle berry did.

When i started i was a small 75 C (eu size).
Currently i am a 75 D (eu size).
Started with medium cups, now almost filling out large cups.
Method i use: Massage breasts for the amount of time you find necessary (i use oil without perfume)and then, pump until you feel it pulling, hold for 15-20 minutes, release for 3-5 minutes, and that process 2x or 3x. (this method works best for me personally)

My main reason for starting with noogle berry was to even my breasts out, my right breast was smaller than my left (and still is).
However, i have learned to love my breasts as they are. They are healthy and feel amazing.
I still want to continue with noogle berry to see how far it can take me. I will still continue uploading pictures 'till the day i fully quit noogle berry.
I did not have a specific goal except from evening out my breasts, which i do not care about anymore.
Feel free to ask any questions!

some pictures:
sorry for the bad color quality my cam quality is really bad :(

The progress:

Comparison with bra's:
These two pictures were taken at the same day, the left bra used to be my favorite! but it does not fit properly anymore.
The bra on the right is one of my newest. (no push-up in either of the bra's, only under wiring and support)

UPDATES

« Reply #16 on: March 20th at 02:18:30 PM »

Hey guys,
I just wanted to share an update on my noogling.
I took a break from noogling for about 7 weeks now, and i'm happy to share that my breasts have not reduced in size!
I wanted to try it out just incase, but so far for me, they kept their size. No reduction.

yasmina

I need to feel like a Nat-ur-al WOMAN :)
Your "Before" picture TRULY shows how we are our own hardest critics!! Any difference in size isn't even noticable to me, they are beautiful, then AND now!!! I don't blame you for wanting to see how much further you can go, though...I'd be so happy to look like you but I'd probably want to keep going, too!! ;)

Your English is nothing to apologize about, most people who speak it as a first language can't type it out half as well as you did!! :)

Illune

yasmina said:
Your "Before" picture TRULY shows how we are our own hardest critics!! Any difference in size isn't even noticable to me, they are beautiful, then AND now!!! I don't blame you for wanting to see how much further you can go, though...I'd be so happy to look like you but I'd probably want to keep going, too!! ;)

Your English is nothing to apologize about, most people who speak it as a first language can't type it out half as well as you did!! :)

Thank you so much for your kind words! we are indeed our own hardest critics, i agree with that.
I have to say that thanks to noogle berry my breasts have only improved, they seem to appreciate the noogle. :D
I'm already quite satisfied with my current size, but we will see how it goes. :)

ooh and the second picture was not a before and after, but taken at same day to show how the 75C bra that i used to wear looks like now. very not comfortable any more as you can see :p

zkk

You had very beautiful breasts then and even more beautiful now :) I'm so jealous of that shape!

Illune

Zercher said:
You had very beautiful breasts then and even more beautiful now :) I'm so jealous of that shape!

Aw, thank you :)
I would have learned to love them even if they were a different shape. i used to be very self concious about them being even slightly uneven... but thanks to this forum and the breast gallery i learned to accept them. i've always been kind of the perfectionist so it has been difficult.

zkk

I know how difficult it can be. I still haven't accepted my breasts (I'm a perfectionist too). I have this idea what breasts should look like and when my breasts are nothing like that, I just can't love them. I will try to if it turns out there's no other option, but until then I'll just keep trying to improve them. But it's great you've learned to accept yours. :)

Illune

Zercher said:
I know how difficult it can be. I still haven't accepted my breasts (I'm a perfectionist too). I have this idea what breasts should look like and when my breasts are nothing like that, I just can't love them. I will try to if it turns out there's no other option, but until then I'll just keep trying to improve them. But it's great you've learned to accept yours. :)

I'm sure you can do it, eventually i chose health over the way how they look... of course sometimes i will think about what i can do to make them look better, but for now i'm just really glad they're healthy. ;)

kikikupcake

Totally agree!!!! Very beautiful before and now :D and it's encouraging that you've seen growth too! Fingers crossed for the rest of us to have success ;D

Illune

kikikupcake said:
Totally agree!!!! Very beautiful before and now :D and it's encouraging that you've seen growth too! Fingers crossed for the rest of us to have success ;D

Thank you so much, i'm sure everyone can have success with noogleberry, you just gotta find out what works best for you.
What i realised the most is that healthy food + water and enough rest was the key for me... not to forget the extra vitamins (B, calcium,fish oil... and many others). My progress took quite a while but i have all the time. ;D

zkk

What is your pumping routine? Did you find some pumping technique or a specific time or frequency was working for you?

lexuswoman

Your results are amazing! Congrats! I can really see the difference in the pictures and the ones with the bra....well, that shows it all....that your bra size did increase! I would like to know what size Noogleberry cups your using? I read your thread and didn't see what size cups you were using and was just curious if you started with one size and have had to move to bigger size cups? Thanks and keep up the good work!

lex

Abigail3

:eek: You have had amazing results! Are your pictures swelling pictures or non swelling pictures? Have you been able to maintain that size for quite some time?

James

First, congratulations on your progress! And, like Zercher, I am curious about your noogling routine, time, pressure, sequence, lubricating oil, massage time etc.

Second, your English is very good and I am envious of anybody that can speak/write second languages, as I can only speak English. But since you are concerned, I make a small point, you made reference to your "frame" which is correct. Your frame is basically your bone structure, so a big frame would be wide shoulders, hips and tall. Posture is how you stand, straight with shoulders back is good posture and stooped with shoulders forward is bad posture. Also you can upload pictures directly to Noogleberry web site by selecting "Attachments and other options" just below the edit window, you don't have to use photobucket.

Illune

Zercher said:
What is your pumping routine? Did you find some pumping technique or a specific time or frequency was working for you?

I have tried many different ways:
- One of the first methods i tried out was, pumping until there was a slight pull, and held that for 20 minutes straight without any release. (before that i massaged using bio oil). Did not work too well for me.
- Second Method i tried was pumping until i could feel it pulling more and held it like that for 30 minutes without any release. (also massaged breasts with bio oil before that). Did not work as well either but there was a slight improvement!
- Third and best method for me that i tried out (which i read here on the forums) was, pump until you feel the pulling, hold the suction like that for 15-20 minutes and then release for 3-5 minutes, repeated that sometimes 2x, and sometimes 3x.

So basically the pump and release method worked best for me, the oil didnt matter too much as i switched to baby oil later on (no perfumes and good for sensitive skin). What i did notice is that mostly thanks to bio oil my stretch marks dissapeared! :D

When i noogle depends on how busy my day has been, but i always do it before sleep while watching a good movie. I try to noogle 5 days after eachother with 2-3 days break.

Hope this information will be of use!
But what might work for me might not work for you, just try all methods out and enjoy the process. :D

lexuswoman said:
Your results are amazing! Congrats! I can really see the difference in the pictures and the ones with the bra....well, that shows it all....that your bra size did increase! I would like to know what size Noogleberry cups your using? I read your thread and didn't see what size cups you were using and was just curious if you started with one size and have had to move to bigger size cups? Thanks and keep up the good work!

lex

It did indeed increase! :D i couldn't believe it at first but it really did and in quite a short amount of time (quite some weeks actually).
I started with Medium and could not fill them at all, then shortly after i discovered which noogle method worked best for me, i started filling out the medium breast cups and could move onto Large breast cups (which are almost filled out too!).
Thank you too, hopefully i answered your questions correctly. :)

Abigail3 said:
:eek: You have had amazing results! Are your pictures swelling pictures or non swelling pictures? Have you been able to maintain that size for quite some time?

Thank you! all the pictures were non swelling pictures. I have not noticed any decrease in size, sometimes they do feel fuller than other days in the month though, but that probably has to do with the monthly cycle :).

James said:
First, congratulations on your progress! And, like Zercher, I am curious about your noogling routine, time, pressure, sequence, lubricating oil, massage time etc.

Second, your English is very good and I am envious of anybody that can speak/write second languages, as I can only speak English. But since you are concerned, I make a small point, you made reference to your "frame" which is correct. Your frame is basically your bone structure, so a big frame would be wide shoulders, hips and tall. Posture is how you stand, straight with shoulders back is good posture and stooped with shoulders forward is bad posture. Also you can upload pictures directly to Noogleberry web site by selecting "Attachments and other options" just below the edit window, you don't have to use photobucket.

Thank you very much! i have replied to the questions above, i will add the information in the first post for future questions. Thank you so much for explaining that to me, small frame it is then! I think uploading it on the site here would be a lot safer than photobucket, thanks again. :)

zkk

Illune said:
Zercher said:

I have tried many different ways:
- One of the first methods i tried out was, pumping until there was a slight pull, and held that for 20 minutes straight without any release. (before that i massaged using bio oil). Did not work too well for me.
- Second Method i tried was pumping until i could feel it pulling more and held it like that for 30 minutes without any release. (also massaged breasts with bio oil before that). Did not work as well either but there was a slight improvement!
- Third and best method for me that i tried out (which i read here on the forums) was, pump until you feel the pulling, hold the suction like that for 15-20 minutes and then release for 3-5 minutes, repeated that sometimes 2x, and sometimes 3x.

So basically the pump and release method worked best for me, the oil didnt matter too much as i switched to baby oil later on (no perfumes and good for sensitive skin). What i did notice is that mostly thanks to bio oil my stretch marks dissapeared! :D

When i noogle depends on how busy my day has been, but i always do it before sleep while watching a good movie. I try to noogle 5 days after eachother with 2-3 days break.

Hope this information will be of use!
But what might work for me might not work for you, just try all methods out and enjoy the process. :D

I will! Thanks for your reply, it was indeed helpful :) There really is no method that works for everyone but I'm trying to find those that work for most people. I'm fond of statistics. ;) It is even better if someone has found their best method through trial and error, like you. It gives hope for those who struggle to get growth.

Illune

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share an update on my noogling.
I took a break from noogling for about 7 weeks now, and i'm happy to share that my breasts have not reduced in size!
I wanted to try it out just incase, but so far for me, they kept their size. No reduction.

Illune

Hey guys!

Another update,

I've recently went from Large domes to Extra large domes and they fit!
The only issue i have is the silicone nipple pads not staying on, does anyone have an alternative or a way to make them stick?

Pictures will come over a few weeks.

James

Don't have a solution to you silicon nipple pads, but do you really need them? Larger nipples look better and usually any nipple growth by nbe is very slight, in proportion to breast growth.