~ Illune's progress ~

Illune

James said:
Don't have a solution to you silicon nipple pads, but do you really need them? Larger nipples look better and usually any nipple growth by nbe is very slight, in proportion to breast growth.
And you're totally right, i quit using nipple pads since they wont stick anyway. I will most likely love them eitherway whether the nipples become larger or not at all. :)

londonian said:
Hi Illune - how are you getting along?
Hello :D
I have increased by one cup size. When i started i was a c cup (eu size) and now i'm apparently an f cup (eu size) i measured a few days ago but i still need to find a proper bra. I've been noogling on and off, and mostly massaging a lot. When i find a bra i can start doing a comparison to what my breasts look like now when using my fave bra when i started noogling.

londonian

Incredible! :D You must feel so pleased with yourself after going at it for so long. May I ask you if you are doing Chi massage and if you are still using baby oil?

Illune

Hopefulforbreasts said:
Great progress! I can't wait to we updated progress pics.
Sorry for the super late reply, i wanted to make some proggress pics but i've been busy with my health (not noogleberry related).
I might make some pics later on.

londonian said:
Incredible! :D You must feel so pleased with yourself after going at it for so long. May I ask you if you are doing Chi massage and if you are still using baby oil?
Thanks to noogleberry my boobs did get a loooooot fuller compared to before, so yes i'm super happy. Sadly i can't use it for a while since i've got an allergic reaction to certain foods, so my skin is super sensitive.
When i was using noogleberry i was only doing round massages around the breast if that makes sense, and i used baby oil (without perfume), bio oil, almond oil. Since i can't noogle because of my sensitive skin i'm indeed doing Chi massage, and fat crafting (not sure how it was called) after showers. :)

James

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your health problems, I hope that is all cleared up now and you can get back to noogling. Although you have obviously had great success, it sounds like you are going to continue, best of luck :)

spuishy

Wow! You are my number one motivation!!! :-*
Do you have any more tips on how to noogle properly?
I too have a small frame and my armpits keep getting sucked in, it hurts after a while! :eek:
Also, I do not have (much - or any) swelling, even though I tried different methods, did you ever experience this?
Thanks in advance!

PS: Your first column of pictures, the growth spurt the right one has had! wowow! Congratz!

Illune

James said:
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your health problems, I hope that is all cleared up now and you can get back to noogling. Although you have obviously had great success, it sounds like you are going to continue, best of luck :)

James said:
Could you explain more about what you mean by "fat crafting"?

Thank you so much as usual, apparently i've got an incurable skin disease named lichen planus. It has left quite some pigmentation spots which will probably be very visible on the pictures if i get the time to take them. But thank you!

And what i meant by fat crafting is basically using techniques to move fat from one part of your body to another one, chiyomilk has some good vids about it:
https://www.youtube.com/user/chiyomilk

For as far as i can say it does work. And since i had to stop with any possible skin damaging tools i'm happy to say my breasts have not decreased in size, this might be because of the fat crafting as well even though i do it only twice a week.

dl9812 said:
Wow, you have a fabulous body to start with. Must be even more incredible now!
Thank you! I'm definitely pleased with my breasts and body but curiousity gets me everytime.

spuishy said:
Wow! You are my number one motivation!!! :-*
Do you have any more tips on how to noogle properly?
I too have a small frame and my armpits keep getting sucked in, it hurts after a while! :eek:
Also, I do not have (much - or any) swelling, even though I tried different methods, did you ever experience this?
Thanks in advance!

PS: Your first column of pictures, the growth spurt the right one has had! wowow! Congratz!
I really recommend the soft rings for the cups, i also had pain from my armpit area being sucked in. Also best to place the cups inbetween your ribs and not on them, i find that more comfortable. I do not have much swelling myself, but in the long run i do see results so don't give up! Just take it slow and steady, or however they call it. :p
Hope this helps!

Illune

Also i have to mention, since i took a break once again because of my skin condition my breasts still have NOT reduced in size.
I do noticed however that they became more... soft, in a good way! Now that i started noogling again i noticed they've become more tender,
if that's the right word.

During my break i did massage my breasts now and then, and done the fat crafting as mentioned above. I think this also helped slightly increasing the size, just a tad bit.

Still not sure when i can take proper pictures as the cam i used is no longer working, but i'll figure something out. ;D

Just letting you all know!

Illune

Thanks Sam1981!

Just an update for you all again, i still got my chronic skin problems going on but it's going a lot better.

Right now i'm using the extra large cups. I've went from medium cups to > large cups to > extra large since i started.
And right now i can fill the extra large cups up to half way (2/4) while as a few months ago i could only fill 1/4th.
Hope that makes sense!