ilovebreasts stats

ilovebreasts

hello everyone,i must say i just love noogleing, its been just one week so far .i had bought one large dome just to see the size. tried to use it ..it was a ruff start & 1 left bruised breast lol..the large domes are to big for me right now. but i bought 2 med.s they should be here in a few days. cant wait so i have been using the large one 10 min the first two days 15 min.s..day 3 & 4 etc. Today i did 30 min.s on each breast. i loved it when i took off the dome. i loved it so much i just had to do it again for another 30 min.s lol. i only wish i could do more but my girlfriend is here now..its okay she knows i were bras. she even buys me bras & panties. i just need more time to let her know about my new adventure...boy does it work.i measure to be a 46 b.. but i were j c penny's underscore bra 38 dd i have been wearing bras since i was 13......now since im retired i were bras & panties 24/7 any way my 38dd is now full in the cups. and loving it.............as soon as i get mt med.s i will find a way to use them all day long ...........i want to be a real d cup.

P.S. Thanks For Having Me & Thank You LUCY

ilovebreasts

hello everyone, just love noogling, day 7 my nipples are getting longer and harder love it..........bras getting tighter love it..........noogling simplely love it...........still waiting for my med.s to come in the mail. noogle with just one large one now going on 30 min. on each breast............( ''love it lol'' ) when in the large dome nipple are @ the 2'' mark not seeing much out wood growth but breast are def. wider. i am soooo addicted to pumping lol.every time my pumping is over i look for some else i can do wile in my house to pump longer..at this rate i may not ever go out of my house any more. lol i am so temped to just stay @ home one day wile pumped to see how long i can handle it...........i am going to do that after i go threw the med.s & pick up another large one so i can pump with 2 large @ the same time......but as soon as my meds come i am going to try and do 3 hurs. cant wait............................

P.S. Did I SAY THAT ''I LOVE IT''

32aa

Today is day 2 for me ;D. Keep up the good work. Reading your post makes me so anxious to see my results!!! ;D

ilovebreasts

just keep pumping 32aa, good things happen to those that wait.........i changed bras tonight i have a 40 d underscore from j c penny's the cups are tooo big........guss what ''NOT ANY MORE''!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

ilovebreasts

yes..... but i measure to be a 46 b... but those bras do not fit me well... so i squeeze them into a 38dd ...but now its too tight ...so now i am going to a 40 d fits much better...........

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
WOW half your luck ilovebreasts i too love breasts been trying for years with herbs and lotion massage now i have my noogle just got it today woohoo!! I have a nice small B cup hoping for a C that will be fine but you have a nice set by the sounds of it, do u have any pics posted? ,, Good Luck