I'm confused about the size

junjo

I am a 32AA, maybe even less, so I ordered the small domes. But I've been reading the entire forum and I see that most of the girls, even the ones that are 32AA, use the medium or even the large ones. I was more afraid that this thing would be so big and wide that would end up on my back because I have a smaller ribcage compared to the ribcage of the girls in general, most are 28 to 30 inches and I am 26.8, even if the bust size is similar (around 30 inches).

Should I have ordered the medium? Do I wait for the small ones to arrive or buy the medium ones right away?

Thank you in advance :-*

I think you need to e-mail Lucy, she will have a good idea on whether or not you ordered the right size. She is SUPER helpful. I think the smalls will probably be alright for you to begin with. there is no harm in starting softly you know? yes, you could get away with a medium but you may find you would bruise more and not be able to gain suction as some girls find when they use a dome too large. You don't want to damage your breasts. have youu got a lot of loose skin on your breast? (have you breastfed or lost a lot of weight in the past?) If so you may want to consider the M's. There again you could always order the M's anyway. You will need them in the not too distant future! It's difficult isn't it? E-mail Lucy and see what she says xx

LAWMANN2004

Myself I started with the large, And within 2-3 weeks
I went to the XL's. now I am filling them more than half
way. Soon I Will be ordering the XXL's Thanks