I'm getting desperate...I want to snoogle

melissa4u

Well, I'm getting pretty desperate. I think I need to log in more hours of noogling for a small chested girl like myself. I want to snoogle, but I don't know how much pressure I should do?

I can fill the M domes within a few pumps, but if I want to snoogle should I apply pressure where my breast is in the middle of the cup? or can I pump all the way to the end and sleep with no problems?

Please help!

Hopefulmale

melissa4u said:
I can fill the M domes within a few pumps, but if I want to snoogle should I apply pressure where my breast is in the middle of the cup? or can I pump all the way to the end and sleep with no problems?
Whichever you're comfortable with should be fine. :)

dl9812

Use ring marks as a guide. Ring marks should disappear in about 1/2 hour. If they last much longer, then you are pumping too hard.

dl9812

I should add that if you want to pump harder, it is ok as long as you avoid long term ring marks, so you might consider padding. And of course avoid red dots and bruising.

I am a big believer in no supplements (even when it takes longer) and frequent pumping. Oil your breasts before noogling and drink lots of water.

Since you say it is so easy to fill the mediums, I wonder if you should consider moving up to the large. Maybe snoogle with the mediums and noogle in the afternoon/evening with the large.

Good luck!

melissa4u

Thank you both for the info.

When you say the ring marks shouldn't last more than 1/2 hour, do you mean the redness or the actual ring marks?

dl9812

Actually that is a hard question to answer, I suppose I mean the "actual ring marks". But the point is even the redness should not stick around for a long time. A hot shower helps make that go away. Prolonged excessive pressure creating the ring marks will eventually kill the skin cells, over doing it will create scar tissue. The 1/2 hour is I think a fairly safe guideline, but will vary by the individual.

S

sissy2345

Before I used padding, the ring marks lasted atleast an hour, sometimes longer. I think it has alot to do with a person's skin, and circulation. Now, with padding, they last about 15 minutes, regardless of the pumping time. The only time it last longer is when I have some sort of leak, which causes the red-dots due to pumping harder to keep them on.

As far as snoogle techniques, it's whatever you have to do to keep the domes on while napping/sleeping. Mine will never hold the suction for an entire sleep, but if I am relaxing and dozing off, if I get an hour or two in with some sort of suction, I get great results.

--Sissy

dl9812, wow thats a great point. i actuallyr ead that post before i noogled n then i noogled very good for a couple of hours and i kept an eye on how long the ring marks will be, and exactly 1/2 hour. thanks for the tip! very helpful