I'm new. I've been Reading

Cherry 4 U

I'm new and new to ALL of this.

There is so much that contradicts I'm trying to see what's up and what's down.

I read a Case File from years ago in Iowa where a man and his company were Sued, Lost, Monetarily Penalized, Barred from Conducting Future Business in the State of Iowa, Lost an Appeal of the Ruling, and it all hinged on So Called Scientific Proof that what NoogleBerry is doing is impossible.

Then I saw a Miami News 4 News Clip (on U Tube) of a Doctor who had developed a suction program in lieu of Implant surgery. I searched and found all of the characters in the News clip were legitimate medical professionals or employees of Miami News 4 and that lent a great deal of Credibility.

So here I find myself on the horizon of a new journey in life. And God do I want to embark.

I took some Before Photos and they are trapped in my Cloud as this past weekend a Tropical Storm's Lightning hit the Cable/Internet System here near my Tropical Casa and fried the System/Mother Board of my computer and I await the arrival of a replacement, which is likely 2 weeks away by Crocodile Pack Team! hahahaha

At any rate my quandary also reaches into NBE Supplements. I get a bit confused by the different claims such as Phytoestrogens are weaker plant estrogens and can attach to Estrogen Receptors depriving Real Estrogen a place at the table so to speak.

Anastasia 916 Posted a Regimen June 18, 2012 as follows, but as not been on for about a year so I can't ask how it has worked for her over 3 years:

Morning:
~Omega 3-6-9 Complex, one softgel 400mg each of fish oil, flax oil, and borage oil

~MSM capsule 1000mg

~1 Ainterol capsule

~Daily Multi-Vitamin

~garlic capsule 1,000mg

~2 hair skin and nail vitamins with biotin (spring valley brand)

Night:
~Omega 3-6-9 Complex, one softgel 400mg each of fish oil, flax oil, and borage oil

~MSM capsule 1000mg

~1 Ainterol capsule

~ 1 echinacea capsule

~garlic capsule 1,000mg

~1 hair skin and nail vitamins with biotin (spring valley brand)

~2 teaspoons of L-Arginine powder mixed in grape and lemon juice (equivalent to 10g of L-Arginine)

I have Researched the Individual Supplements and they all seem to have Merits, but RESULTS is ALL that Counts.

Feedback, besides Bigger Breasts is why I'm here!!!!!!!!!

Thank You Dears in Advance :-* Cherry